ladyskydiver

Drugs and their effects

I'm posting this here because Bonfire gets the most views. I DO NOT want this to turn into a political/religious/moral discussion about drugs, etc.

I'm totally naive when it comes to drugs and their observable effects on a person. However as a person that is responsible for others safety, I need to have a pretty good general idea of their effects on people. I realize that people will have different reactions to them but would greatly appreciate your help in being able to get a general idea/feel of things to look for.

Drug..............................Effects
  • Cocaine
  • Meth
  • "X"
  • LSD
  • Marijuana
  • heroin
  • errr....others?
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Are you looking for a list of symptoms that would help you recognize whether someone is under the influence of any of those drugs, or long term effects, or what?

I am by no means an expert on any of those drugs, but it would probably help you get answers if you are more specific about what you are looking for.

Walt

Are you looking for a list of symptoms that would help you recognize whether someone is under the influence of any of those drugs...?

Yes - how to recognize if someone is under the influence.

And as I stated in my original post, I know that different people will react differently but there are usually some "common" signs/symptoms.

And to the others....no, it's not the lemurs or sloth or black rhinos or...:P:D:P There's more than 1 job title listed as I've got more than 1 job right now. :D:P
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

• Cocaine
  • Meth
  • "X"
  • LSD
  • Marijuana
  • heroin
  • errr....others?

• Cocaine dont know
  • Meth dont know
  • "X" dont know
  • LSD Watch Pink Floyd the Wall
  • Marijuana Watch Cheech and Chong
  • heroin dont know
  • errr....others? Skydiving seems to be the best one out there.
    Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

The zoo probably isn't the most common place to be tripping balls, but hey, one never knows.

Reminds me of a few years back when some mates and I dropped and went for a walk round the local zoo. Very interesting...

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Actually I think your best responses will come from the habitual drug users who follow this forum.

The law enforcers are trained, yes, but for many of them it's still book-learnin'. The druggies OTOH are choosing fairly specific "symptoms" from the range available to us. I mean them.
    --
    "I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

these are some of the effects that i have seen

• Cocaine= grinding teeth
  • Meth= grinding teeth
  • "X"= rolling around in the grass:D
  • LSD= never seen it done
  • Marijuana= constantly asking for junk food:D
  • heroin=
  • errr....others?

• Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

LSD= Bizarre kaleidescope-like color patterns floating around in front
    of the affected persons face

Oh yeah, everything that moves in front of the dosed individual will
    leave trails in the air (as long as they saw it!)

You can spot tripping people a mile away because of all that crazy
    shit flying around in the air near them

:)
    __

My mighty steed

***Drug..............................Effects

Cocaine=Grinding teeth, runny nose (sniffling), person seems shaky, eyes wide open, paranoid.

Meth=Grinding teeth, eyes bugged out, shaky, paranoid sometimes.

"X"=Constantly wants hugs, very touchy feely, EXTREMELY THIRSTY!

LSD=Person is off in la la land.

Marijuana=hungry, red eyed, mellow, paranoia in some cases.

heroin=??

errr....others?

*edited to add paranoia

# Cocaine You'll bounce
    # Meth You'll punch the pilot out, then bounce
    # "X" You'll hug the pilot, then bounce
    # LSD You'll hallucinate that you bounced and then bounce anyway
    # Marijuana You'll get the muncies, giggle and then bounce
    # heroin You got a habbit and stole then plane, to buy smack. no chance of bouncing for anyone.

# errr....others?
    GBH You'll get date rapped by someone that will bounce
    SpecialK You'll pull your shoes off rather than the hackey, bounce for sure.

Bill Cosby joke: I asked a friend of mine why he takes cocaine. "It intensifies my personality". But what if you are an arsehole?

Blues Benno

Marijuana

This is the only one I have done years of studying on.

Food will disappear-Music gets played very load, and there is a general feeling that over comes you the feeling is known as "The NO WORRIES DUDE/or DUDET" syndrome. Some get horny.

In my studies I have seen that the bloodshot eyes is not as common as you would think.
    If the person plays an instrument mainly guitar they will play it loud very loud but it will most likely be at there best under the influence of Marijuana.

As a great song once said “I am in love with marijuana she is my main thing she makes me feel all right”…….

Many users of this So-called "drug" do not consider it one.
    Mainly because it is an all-natural substance not altered by any chemicals.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Bill Cosby joke: I asked a friend of mine why he takes cocaine. "It intensifies my personality". But what if you are an arsehole?

Rick James on the Chappelle show when asked why he wiped his muddy boots on Charlie Murphy'snew couch: "Cocaine's a helluva drug!"

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Go and talk to frank

http://www.talktofrank.com/

But coke, nice feeling very shortlived, pretty morish.
    X, euphoric, very energetic, nasty comedown, look for people sweating and huge pupils.
    Weed, look for the people laughing and eating at the same time.
    Amphetamines, look for the people still awake at 6am (horrible drug, thats all it does keep me awake).

BOOM Headshot

Cocaine: Relaxing feeling for some then there are some people who are talkative and want to be on the go, USUALLY wanting more...
    "X": Very touchy feely, want to be touched, usually drinking water...
    Weed: Red eyes (sometimes), munchies (not all the time), eyes are slighty closed, a very relaxed state of being, lifes problems aren't so bad...
    Mushrooms: Very giggly, becomes adventerous and almost in a child-like state of mind. Climb trees do some cart-wheels, fun stuff...
    Pain Killers: This should be obvious....
    this is all that I know due to my own experimentation. Hope this helps....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Depending on the person and their history with drugs.. weed can show the same symptons as coke or LSD such as paranoia, sweating, nervousness... highly unlikely to get in an airplane if this is happening to them. Different weed has different effects as well. B.C. weed will kick the shit out of you Americans! :P

--------------------------------------------------
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Marijuana
    Many users of this So-called "drug" do not consider it one.
    Mainly because it is an all-natural substance not altered by any chemicals.

Natural substances are made of chemicals, too. Mother nature makes some complex stuff, and a lot of it is really deadly. Botulinum toxin is the most lethal poison known (as of my last toxicology course, any way), and it is all natural. If something is from a natural source, that just means the purity is unknown, and there is a lot of other stuff in it. Of course, the same thing probably applies to anything that get made in a motel room sink, too.

~

When your on Pot (Mary Jane), most experienced people can hide that very easily. For me, I used to put Clear Eyes in and wash my hands a little, and nobody knew, even my Hippie Mom. Basically what I am saying is that if you are looking to catch someone high, you need to usually catch them right after they smoke so they don't have a chance to re-group, if not, you may not know the difference unless he/she is stupid and cant handle their shit.

LSD- The one thing that is a more than obvious effect is DILATED PUPILS. Man, your pupils look the size of pennies, no matter how much you take. When someone means "La LA Land, they mean oblivious to the surrounding environment. They just laugh a lot and don't care.

X- Well, X is fun. You're going to want a back massage water, some sex and feeling stimulations are way increased. I think making a jump on some good X would feel terrific, with all that wind hitting you body, holy crap!! Yeah, you'll be giving that person a back rub.

Coke- well, that's some cool shit too. Brings you up, then slams you down. Looked for Glass eyes, as if you can see sparkles off them during the day light. They will look like they haven't had sleep in like days. That all I can remember seeing.

Meth- well, sorry no info for me on that BS.

Anything else you need. PM me for further help. I have PLENNTY of experience.

Up High!!