kturnau

Creepy!

I may be losing it but go to [url]www.skydivewings.com and look at the picture on the homepage of the couchfreak guy holding the tube. There appears to be a face in his tube just to the right of his right hand!:o I think I might need to lay off the peyote at work:P
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

If you look just under that photo there is what looks like a copy / crop of a Dropzone.com review.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I think it's the Virgin Mary and when word gets out there will be a massive pilgrimage of Mexican-American Catholics to the website.

(For those of you aren't aware of it, every now and then there will be news in the US that an apparition of the Virgin Mary has appeared in some odd place like a burnt tortilla, a shadow on the side of a house, etc., causing huge traffic jams of Mexican-American Catholics wanting to see it.)

Walt

I think it's the Virgin Mary and when word gets out there will be a massive pilgrimage of Mexican-American Catholics to the website.

(For those of you aren't aware of it, every now and then there will be news in the US that an apparition of the Virgin Mary has appeared in some odd place like a burnt tortilla, a shadow on the side of a house, etc., causing huge traffic jams of Mexican-American Catholics wanting to see it.)

Walt

WOW! That's incredible! I bought a burrito the other day and I swear, I saw the image of a dachshund! I was so shocked... I couldn't eat that burrito! When I left the burrito place, there was a crowd gathered around that burrito!:D:D:D

Chuck

WOW! That's incredible! I bought a burrito the other day and I swear, I saw the image of a dachshund! I was so shocked... I couldn't eat that burrito! When I left the burrito place, there was a crowd gathered around that burrito!:D:D:D

Chuck

The gathering crowd was probably people who worship Dog Almighty.

Walt

Chuck

The gathering crowd was probably people who worship Dog Almighty.

Walt

I wouldn't be a bit surprised!:D

Chuck

That isn't a regular tube. It is a special type of bag for catching "Door Demons".

An experienced skydiver will leave the plane first & on his way out, he will bag as many as he can before the AFF1 students get in the door.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------