Superman32

It's hot as sh*t...

It's hotter than a mofo up in this bitch:o
Yep, I'm still leaving in about half hour to go squeeze myself between a bunch of people in a hot plane and guess what ... jump out of it:P

My outside thermometer says 100F. What the F? This is Jersey not Arizona>:(
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

The high temperature hasn't been below a high of 102 in 8 days. It looks like the highs will not drop below 103 for the next couple of days, only to return to 108 through the weekend.

Joy. :S If my power goes out again this weekend, I'm sleeping in my office.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It's hotter than a mofo up in this bitch:o
Yep, I'm still leaving in about half hour to go squeeze myself between a bunch of people in a hot plane and guess what ... jump out of it:P

My outside thermometer says 100F. What the F? This is Jersey not Arizona>:(

Yeah I know what you mean! I'm in Sausalito and it's gotta be like 80 right now. With a nice cool off the bay breeze coming in my window it feels like 75! :P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Cheese and Rice! Stop whining like a little girl. It was 126F here today and the power to my air conditioner was off for several hours. :S

That's pretty close to being 'well done', isn't it?:D

Chuck
P.S. Thanks, for what you are doing for us!!!

Oh Jesus...............I was miserable! The worst part.........now I am drinking beer and I was DEHYDRATED when I started. :D I'll have to chug seroius amounts of water so i don't DIE tomorrow!:S

Shouldn't that be the other way around?:D

Chuck

Oh Jesus...............I was miserable! The worst part.........now I am drinking beer and I was DEHYDRATED when I started. :D I'll have to chug seroius amounts of water so i don't DIE tomorrow!:S

----------------------------------------------

Nah its ok.....beer just replaces blood and water in the blood stream and body systems after a certain period....

Chuck

Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Cheese and Rice! Stop whining like a little girl. It was 126F here today and the power to my air conditioner was off for several hours. :S

117 in vegas. we were just talking about how its almost jalalabad weather.

I wish I could squeeze an icecube inside my skull
My photos

My Videos

----------------------------------------------

Nah its ok.....beer just replaces blood and water in the blood stream and body systems after a certain period....

Well, in that case... carry 0n!:D ...and salud!

Chuck

Yeah its about 105 here in Colorado today.....its ridiculous....

My poor Belgian puppy's head and about to spin around and pop off from all the pent up energy. Poor thing can't go outside until the sun goes down which means he hasn't been geeting a whole lot of playtime or training time in the last few weeks.
Fly it like you stole it!

Yep, 98 today for us - tomorrow 103 (Eastern WA). I'd love to say I was leaving to go take a flying leap, but to no avail. I'll just sit here....behind my computer....head down....wishing.... :(

isnt that right ,clay

When it's 120-130...........I don't think it matters. :S:D Up here there isn't much humidity. Down in Baghdad it's NASTY!!!!

I remember when I was in Kuwait I was trying to get someone from home to send me a bag of popcorn. I am SURE it would've popped if I put it out on the tarmac;)
My photos

My Videos