skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

let me play too ;)

here are a couple of pix of me and another member of the Fallen Angels doing what we would like to do all the time

edit: uh, guys, please don't jump on me now that i ruined your tattoo fun ;) oh, and sunnydee123, just 2 words: RiGHT oN!!!

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

2way_11.jpg

exit_6.jpg

So here is the deal.....my email is on here somewhere - anyone let me know when they are going anywhere and I would LOVE to do my best to plan a little jump meeting.....ZHills was a blast and I would be cool going back there. Deland is another plan in the next few weeks, Cross Keys is planned for July 18-25, Richmond Boogie without a doubt and still pondering WFFC - just seems a bit "scary" for me - today. But by then I could very well have 200 jumps and be cool with lots of sky traffic. Keep me posted on plans - I WANT TO JUMP WITH EVERYONE - especially if you fly a camera....:P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I WANT TO JUMP WITH EVERYONE - especially if you fly a camera....

Yep...she's a freeflier. :D
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It DOES seem like an absolute blast but I aslo have lots planned this summer and not sure I can squeeze it in. That is one place I'm not sure I would be game going alone.....local DZ's are one thing but THAT far from home, all by my lonesome....I think I would be scared......or not.....as it gets closer - we'll see what happens and you can be sure I'll keep DZ.com posted on my whereabouts so everyone can come say Hi.

Oh, right, forgot about that. They're not all sexy like your tat, but I like them. B|

The Freefly is obvious, but the pumpkin...The rooster is part of my former outfit's logo from the Corps of Cadets (Texas A&M), the pumpkin has to do with an important tradition my former outfit has. So it means a lot to me, but not a lot of people get it.

That's also why I did this jump:

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

tat-pumpkin.jpg

tattoo.jpg

2-small.jpg

Cool......dare I ask how you got a pumkin on your head and what the hell you did with it when you landed....Hey - what is a fun exit? Solo or with a group....I just like trying new stuff, especially if I have to go solo. Only had to do 1 of those out of 13 this weekend....

I carved the pumpkin out the night before, so it fit just right. I deployed with it and landed with it on my head. "Landed" is being used loosely here, since I couldn't really see, I sort of pounded in, but didn't hurt anything. That was a few years ago and I was jumping a big boat of a canopy.

Fun exits? Hmmm...Out of an Otter, right? There's one I've done that is a blast for FFing. One person on rear float, one on front float, facing each other. Another on their hands and knees at the door, hands on the floor/door seal. The person on the floor rocks for the count and goes, doing a forward flip out the door. The two people on the floats do cartwheels away from the plane, into a HD or Sit, whatever. It looks sweet on video if there's video on one of the floaters.

For solo, go out as a float (doesn't matter which) and spin yourself really hard when you exit, so you'll be spinning on your vertical axis. Pull you're arms in and let is spin faster. Then punch out of it with a HARD arch, you'll probably still get a spin or two in after that, still though.

That's a fun exit for Hop-n-pops. B|

For your 100th? Go naked! Its an Aggie tradition to go nekid on their 100th jump. Not only that, but Nekid jumps are fun.

Pop and I took QTPi up on her hundreth, she didn't want to go nekid, so we did, did a hybrid, broke it and I gave her a kiss pass before tracking away. It was a really fun dive.B|

I think you should do a hybrid for your 100th jump. They are fun. Although a lingerie jump with you and your friends with posted pictures would be an idea too. Well maybe we should save the lingerie fun for when I meet you in person.

~Chachi

AAHHH...Nekid? I get nervous walking around in my bikini let alone butt naked and do you see what it does to your skin in free fall? In a sit - don't think I would be enjoying that one to much. I want everyone to keep thinking I am cute - not think of that scary looking chick in freefall....:o

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do a hybrid - that is the one jump I always see on video and CAN"T WAIT to try. OOO, OOOO, OOOO...now I have a mission befor this weekend.

I'll save the lingerie jump - just for you my friend...:P. I've got a nice little peach thong and matching bra you would look lovely in, I'm sure. Or would you prefer lavendar?

nice pics sunnydee... oh and don't forget to check out one of the posts in "events and gatherings"... a whole bunch of dz.commers are gonna go to Raeford for 4th of july... you could probably catch a ride up with some dz.com person in florida.

looks like a whole bunch of people with different experience levels will be there too, and I'm sure at least one person will have a camera :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Picking up from yesterday, and excuse the momentary drop of gentlemanly conduct here but.............. 34 ?!?!?!?! Bollocks ! Check your birth certificate. I'm sure you've misread it, or it's been forged, or smudged or something. 34 my arse. Yeah, right, and I'm 76. :S

As if that's not enough, you've got way too many brains to look as gorgeous as you do.

'scuse me while I get back to my gentlemanly self...........B|

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Thanks Gerb.....seems I have been blessed in many ways I'm figuring out.....brains, looks and found a new love before I go to my grave. Funny how when you become so happy with something and then you look BACK on your past....you realize how incredibly unhappy you were. I am a very happy person these days!