MikeForsythe

C172 Crash-Florida Keys (cross post)

On behalf of Bill Booth, owner, Gary Deirelein, CEO, management and production staff at Relative Workshop, we express our deepest sympathies to the family and friends of Egon Sussmann, Piers Littleford, Krystal Koch and Bruno Asmann.

Egon and Piers were a dynamic duo within Relative Workshop that will be deeply missed and impossible to replace. Where one went, the other was sure to follow.

Details of memorial service will be announced at a later date.

For those of you, who would like to leave a tribute to any one of these four amazing people that we have lost, please email your thoughts to [email protected], and we will post them on a tribute page that will be up later today.

Relative Workshop will be closed Monday August 1, 2005 and will reopen Tuesday August 2, 2005.

Mike Forsythe
Relative Workshop
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

*sigh* I just found out about this. Damn that sucks, I've spoken with Egon on many occasions and hung out with him a few times. *sigh*

It really is true that if you stay in this sport long enough you'll loose friends, I'm up to 3 now and I'm at a loss for words.

Blue Skies all, condolences.

Dammit.:( Egon was a class act, and he really went out of his way to help me a couple of years ago when I had a cutaway.

When I landed, he was already off looking for my freebag, and I don't even jump a Vector. He also insisted on hand-delivering my damaged Stiletto to PD since he was on his way back to Florida after the boogie.

Thanks, Egon, for being an all-around great guy.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

i just found out this REALLY sad news --- :( :(..

our sweetest sister Krystal (on left) will be missed so much! her captivating green eyes sent me in splendor when i first met her. she's so humble and kind - absolutely Beautiful!

silliest Bruno, always making us Laugh! his impersonations of a 'donkey' were priceless :D! gosh, i had so much fun with you on our cross country over Sebastian*

they will ALL be missed Terribly!

may they all have endless adventures together in the heavens....

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Krystal was such a doll at the Valentine's Naughty Cupid Boogie! I can't believe it.

Egon is always one of my favorite people to see on the road. He was my big brother at PIA and always gives the biggest hugs. Words can't express how badly he'll be missed.

Deepest condolences to the family.

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

being new to the skydiveing comunity and having just met some of these fine folks..what a shock

may gods grace be on our friends and there families

we must smile or we will cry

remember the good times

egon at skyfest in the mens shower fussing at the skiters .just a slapping and washing

his saying at the skyfest auction " ok fellows lets get real"

peace be on them and thers

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I'll miss them. I was looking forward to stopping by and having a beer with those 2 clowns on my way through Florida this month. [:/] Instead........I will meet with some of his friends and raise a toast. BSBD brothers...........see ya again one of these days. Buy Jay a beer!

I have not been able to gather my thoughts yet about this whole accident. It is such a tragic loss to our community and to all the friends and family members involved. I had known all 4 of the passengers aboard the plane, but was very close with Egon. I also took a special liking to Krystal when I met her this past March in Deland. I am at a loss for words and cannot express my grief at this time. I have lost a brother today. This world will never be the same without these 4 amazing people.
Please post the memorial information as soon as it's know. I will try my hardest to be there.
Egon, Krystal, Piers and Bruno... may you all fly free with the angels now. I find some comfort that you have all joined up with our brothers and sisters that have already gone before us. I will see you when I get there.
Eternal Blue Skies
Love Always,
Alana