hollyhjb

Breasts, Penis, and Sexual Intercourse

As soon as I got this assignment in Human Sexuality, i knew you guys would run with it:

List as many slang words you can think of for the terms breasts, penis, and sexual intercourse. Don't worry about being vulgar, using cuss words, ect. just list as many as you can.

Thanks in advanced for the help.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

breasts: the grand tetons, tits, breateseses, melons, pillows, air bags

penis: the one eyed snake, mr. happy, my most important muscle

sexual intercourse: fucking, baby making, the beast with two backs (come on, I gotta get some credit for the shakespeare while drunken posting)

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Edited cause I thought I was first on but dixie boy beat me ..thankfully you girls have got two titties (last time I checked anyway):$

Breasts
, puppies, boobies. bumps , mammaries, memories,bowsers,milk-taps,sqirter- spirters, boy pillows, shoulder-boulders, chesticles, pistols, guns , flowering powering pudding and pie, mites, flatties, floppies, wows, wobblers, yummy mummies, sucklees, titties, bra fillers. fakies, realies, softies, hardies, poke your eye outies,nipple mounts. lefty and righty, boobs,

:)
B|

To quote Austin Powers on breasts: Machine Gun jubblies!

As for intercourse: Makin' bacon, humping, schtupping, fucking, going at it, poking, a roll in the hay...

Penis: Cock, dick, John Thomas, Willy...

That's all i got, i have hangover... Have you googled this btw? I thought that would have thrown up hundreds of terms...

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

My favorite penis term (from the movie Varsity Blues): Purple Headed Yogurt Slinger- then theres also, wood, woody, schlong (sp), pitching a tent....

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

This is fun!!!

breasts: tah tahs, the girls, the twins, the twin peaks, mountains, implants, silicone, silicone valley

penis: prick, sausage, "Mr Big", rod, pole, baby maker, hose, shaft, joystick

sexual intercourse: "putting his fishies in her tank", a friendly poke, banging, grinding hips, bumping hips, fertilizing, nooky, doing what comes naturally, doing "it", pole dancing, bonking, boinking, conjugal relations, conjugal duties, wife's obligation, finding God, a "religious experience", playing hide the sausage, mounting (usually when girl on top), copulating, reproducing, doing the wild thing, popping her cherry, doing the deed, doing the nasty, playing doctor, the full meal deal, option c (if you have to pay for it)

I'm sure more will come to me...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Breasts; fun bags, boobs, tits, melons, milk trucks, dirty pillows

Penis; russell the love muscle, bologne pony, one-eyed willy, schlong, tube steak, skin boat

Intercourse; horizontal mombo(spelling?), gettin sum, taking the skin boat to tuna town, banging, tappin dat ass, bumping uglies

:D:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Boobies: Juggs, Hooters, honkers, nenes, headlights

Penis: Love handle, chicken, The Little General, Gargantuan, wank, wanker, balls

Sex: making whoopie, the "wild" thang, doing laundry, baking muffins, moving the hot water heater, screwing, fornicating, pounding, making love, gettin it on B|B|;)

Great thread!
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

On a related note, here is a pretty decent drooling perv line:

[looking into her eyes]
Babe, I think what you need is one of Dr. [insert perv's name here]'s hot meat injections!
[prepare for violent response]

Walt

I personally like: 'Would you like to touch my penis?':D

Chuck