BillyVance

Freeflir29 or AggieDave?

I've spent time with them both. Wasn't dinner, was beer. There both good people in their own way.

So I didn't vote :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I always thought Waffle Houses were for eating at while you're still drunk, not the next day! :P

I think I was the only sober one in the bunch. I know I ate more than everyone else! :D

Oops, I forgot that just because it's the next day doesn't necessarily mean that you're not still drunk. :ph34r:

If he brought his fiance it would even cooler cause then all three of us could talk about stuff.

Fixed it for ya. ;) Won't be a fiance much longer though... :P

Billy, you have such a way with words! You smoothie you.:D

Chuck

Dave and Clay are last year's post whores. We've got a whole new crop. Mostly new people.

.. and then there's Kelel01. The new people look to her for PW inspiration. :ph34r:

At the beginning of this year, I had 600 posts. Now I'm over 3000... do I qualify??? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I voeted Dave cause he's a Redneck and they eat weird shit, so the food would be interesting, and I could talk bikes and shit with him:ph34r:

Clay is just a sick sad puppy, I already know what that's like:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dave and Clay are last year's post whores. We've got a whole new crop. Mostly new people.

.. and then there's Kelel01. The new people look to her for PW inspiration. :ph34r:

At the beginning of this year, I had 600 posts. Now I'm over 3000... do I qualify??? :D:D:D

I thought long and hard about that Billy and I would say that you work hard at it. While hardwork is indeed an admirable trait, for Kelel01 it just seems to come naturally. She doesn't even try or seem to know she is doing it. Her numbers just mysteriously and exponentially increase. Now that's something you have to admire. :)

So... I know both Clay and Dave are cool people, but if you really had to choose between them, who would you have dinner with?

Close call, but I'd have to say Dave.....I'm a vegetarian, and I've heard Clay eats lambs.

And their mothers.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Well, this actually came about from a post in the Walt or J0nes poll thread... Something mentioned about the two biggest post whores, which is not either one of them, it's Freeflir29 and AggieDave. :P

So... I know both Clay and Dave are cool people, but if you really had to choose between them, who would you have dinner with? ;)

Dave's sense of humor more closely resembles mine, so I'm inclined to vote for him. Sorry, Clay!

Oops! I had accidentally called Clay "Jay"... Sorry dude! :S

well even though Ive had dinner with both of them.
Dave at the first dz.com eloy boogie with ALL THE OTHER dz.commers
and Clay when he came out to vegas for 19 hours LOL

I voted clay because we actually sat and bullshitted for a while had a beer or two. where as dave and I were in the same room whilewe were eating.;)

but yea they are both whores
My photos

My Videos

all Clay did was make out with Lisa Marie at the table the whole night.

Who us???? Nahhhh were not totally and constantly all over each other, jeesh he leaves OKAY hes sitting over my shoulder correcting my grammer Im not gonna be nice and oh he said "Im correcting your spelling not your grammer" grrr tell him to be quiet lol :P
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Gosh I swear, its been such a long day, I have had dinner with him every night this month and hell I still voted for him but if he keeps correcting me I am changing my vote... AND THATS FINAL...

Oh and Leslie.... Lesley ... whatever the spelling is.... HE FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Gosh I swear, its been such a long day, I have had dinner with him every night this month and hell I still voted for him but if he keeps correcting me I am changing my vote... AND THATS FINAL...

Oh and Leslie.... Lesley ... whatever the spelling is.... HE FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:|

It's Lesley, but hey cool, I pretty much respond to anything... glad he forgot.... less pressure on you.