cocheese

Your high school sweet heart: where is she/he now ?

Is it just me, or does John Cusack not age? I wonder who his high school sweetheart was...

Joan of Arc, maybe?

Walt

Goofball! :D

His sister's name is Joan, actually. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Mine is living about 10 miles from me in the house I'm still paying for. Damn lawyers!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

she lives about 15 miles from where i do, we are still friends, i actually have to go over there some time soon and upgrade her computer........i'm just waiting on the parts to all come in from the store........

she moved to OK. Left home to get married to some guy. that marrige lasted 3 weeks. she went back home. called me. I was told by her raceist(sp?) family not to call anymore cause the dont believe in inter racial relationships. :D then the ran again and got pregnant with another guy. married him. cheated on him after a couple of years and divorced him to. went back to OK to her grandparents. called me. talked a for a month and made plans to go see her. called when i was leaving and got no answer. so i stayed here. then shhe moved to AZ. called. when i told her that we would never work out but she was more than welcome to call me anytime she needed to talk. she blew up and said i had broke her heart. :S then she changed her number the next day. called me again in April this year. we have talked about 5 times. she said she would call me back the next day everytime. I know she has had a rough life. she still has some growing up to do. ;) Kinda glad we didnt work out in the begining!

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Never had one.

I was always too busy travelling, surfing and water skiing at the time.

Unbeknownst to me I lived like 12-minutes from Deland. I could have been jumping as well.

Then just like now the girlies do not like it when you are always gone. Hence the reason I am single. [:/]

No worries here though. I have fun no matter where I go. I have got the battle scars to prove it! :ph34r:

Laters,

K-MAN!

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

mine is still an ass who is in love with himself... i told him while we were together that he should model for some side cash, cause the boy honestly was really attractive and had a great body... he then made fun of me and told me that was gay and he would never do such a thing.. he also told me he didnt understand why i would ever want to live in nyc or any city for that matter ... well now not only does he model, but he also lives in brooklyn with his 42 year old gf (he is 25)from some foreign country... i congratulated him on his new job (about two years after we broke up) and he told me he never wanted to speak to me again because obviously i was still in love with him if i still cared enough to congratulate him .... sorry for wishing someone luckk... oh well ... i now have much better people in my life ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

My HS sweetie was a great guy, but thank God we broke it off! I was way too immature, and he wasn't done 'playing the field'...:P

The last I spoke to him (about 8 years ago or so) he had a wife and a little girl named Gabriella and a little boy (can't remember his name).

I hope he's happy now. He came from a shitty family situation. I hope he kept his marriage and family together despite having some crappy examples growing up...poor guy. :( He was incredibly smart (though he did so poorly in school), had the quickest wit of anyone I have ever met, and never failed to make me laugh -or anyone else for that matter, he was such a clown! :ph34r: And he really WANTED to be a family man, which is why I think he'll be fine with a wife and kids. :)
I'm sure he's doing very well for himself where ever he is. He had a lot of passion for his goals.

-Come to think of it, with his attitude and adventurous spirit, it would not surprise me in the least if I ran into him someday on a DZ...:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.