soulshine

Damn those ex's!

I just ended one with a psychotic stalker about a month ago. Hmm wonder if she's reading this. Anyway, she calls me up about 2 weeks ago saying she wants me to go to counseling and that she's been in a mental institution the past 2 weeks cause she was so depressed over the break-up. Gah!

Like I said.....

Damn those ex's.

* Disclaimer: Not all are bad but every now and then you get into a sticky situation that is the cause for a bit of frustration.

Forehead...Tampons...Aisle 6... Check please.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

First girlfriend ever did the "I'm going to kill myself if you don't give me two weeks to change myself to how you want me" thing. Then when I went through with it anyway she called my mom and told her she was pregnant. Also she tried to call the police because I returned a video a day late that was on her card. Sigh. Damn those ex's.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I wouldn't piss on mine if she were on fire.

She's greedy and ungrateful, but at least she's smug.

Hmmm I wished mine would have slid underneth a gasoline truck so she could taste her own blood. I looked up bitch on the internet and a picture of her infected my computer.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Hmmmmm, ex's. . .well, I am currently living with an ex. . .still in love. My ex boyfriend posts on here as IslandCool and he is my best friend and the one who got me into skydiving. I only have one ex I would love to drown in a very deep pool. . .or throw out of a plane with out a canopy. . .but since I never have to see him or come in contact with him I guess there is no reason to hate. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Hmmmmm, ex's. . .well, I am currently living with an ex. . .still in love. My ex boyfriend posts on here as IslandCool and he is my best friend and the one who got me into skydiving. I only have one ex I would love to drown in a very deep pool. . .or throw out of a plane with out a canopy. . .but since I never have to see him or come in contact with him I guess there is no reason to hate. . .

Nice try, Darcy! I wear my wingsuit at all time, and could land it if need be!>:(:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

First girlfriend ever did the "I'm going to kill myself if you don't give me two weeks to change myself to how you want me" thing. Then when I went through with it anyway she called my mom and told her she was pregnant. Also she tried to call the police because I returned a video a day late that was on her card. Sigh. Damn those ex's.

That must have made you more cautious about the next one!

I had a guy tell me he was jump from the car I was driving. I told him him to go for it. He never did. :|

Come to think of it I don't recall an ugly breakup guess that I am fortunate. But some of the stuff some of you have to deal with is, well, yuck! I can't imagine what to say about the girl that will just kill herself without you what a headtrip. Im sorry that you made bad choices for yourselves, but it takes time to find some peoples true selves. And when you find them you don't want anything to do with it! Be glad you had enough sense to pull yourselves back and take control of your lives back. Keep jumpin and enjoying your life your way! Peace it is there for you!-Suzanne:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I'm actually very good friends with a couple of my exes. I think I've reached my drama quota for this lifetime and just don't react to it very much anymore.

I do have some great breakup stories, though, and that would probably be a great thread in itself.

Walt

I wouldn't piss on mine if she were on fire.

She's greedy and ungrateful, but at least she's smug.

Hmmm I wished mine would have slid underneth a gasoline truck so she could taste her own blood. I looked up bitch on the internet and a picture of her infected my computer.

I would like to take my ex skydiving, and......... Fucking bitchB|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Aaaaaall my ex's live in Texas....
And Texas is the place I really love to be.
But all my ex's live in Texas.
That's why I hang my hat in Tenesseeeeeee...

But really, Texas is rather large, and its home. So I'll take my chances. G'luck to ya man.

I think I've reached my drama quota for this lifetime

haha! meee toooooo.

i try to stay friends with mine as well, there's too much to throw away just because you can't make it work on a romantic level. but people change, girlfriends get jealous, etc... so this doesn't always work out.
plus i've never had psycho like some of you mentioned (thank GOD!:)
but breakups? yeah, no doubt they suck. [:/] when you're the dumper you don't know whether you're making a huge mistake or not... and when you're the dumpee, you're still stuck with that empty wtf feeling:(
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

What? You and Gimp Master Flex on the outs? Let me guess, you got tired of him riding bitch on your Harley... BWAHAHAHA

You're too funny Chuckie. :D

No, I dont wish death or dismemberment on any ex. I'm just pissed when things get to be a bit sticky.

Where in the hell is that Handbook for Life..... I know I put it somewhere, I just can't find the damn thing.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Damn those ex's is right...
Why after a break up, would you bring your new GF around me at the DZ?!?! That is my place to relax not see them doing their thing...Don't get me wrong I love the guy but it is just that he is a guy!!! Never thinking before acting...
OHH venting, love it....:)

Nice try, Darcy! I wear my wingsuit at all time, and could land it if need be!Devil

You be a baaaaaad boy and need a liitle slapping around. . .hmmmmm just wait. . .B|
FGF #6
Darcy

Nice try, Darcy! I wear my wingsuit at all time, and could land it if need be!Devil

You be a baaaaaad boy and need a liitle slapping around. . .hmmmmm just wait. . .B|

Where's Bob when you need her?
Scars remind us that the past is real

Let me guess, you got tired of him riding bitch on your Harley... BWAHAHAHA!

nope...never got to ride bitch on her harley.....never even got to see it....but still funny none the less
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Why after a break up, would you bring your new GF around me at the DZ?!?!

Oh don't get me started! What is a guy supposed to do? Just avoid the DZ all together after he breaks up with you? Is there some chick imposed time limit before we can bring new girlfriends to the DZ? Seriously........I'm not being mean but WTH are we supposed to do? How would you feel if you WERE the new girlfriend and I said "Hey I'm going to the DZ this weekend" "No you can't come.........my old girlfriend will be there." :D That would go over like a fart in church. :D