benforde

Got Duck Tape?

Hard Lesson... Do not leave your Helmet lying on the bench, on the tram while on your way to the Otter... it might decide to jump off and take a little ride on the tarmac before ending UNDER the tires of a fully loaded tram.
My pride and joy got crushed like a paper cup.
I would point out that the camera is fine saved by the box.

yeah it was 3 months old. :|

Please, let's use the politically correct term "pressure-sensitive tape". I once interviewed with a company for a EE job; they billed themselves as the "world's premier supplier of pressure-sensitive tape". It went something like this:

me: "So how does 'pressure-sensitive' tape work? Does it have sub-micron filaments that respond to gradient pressure changes?"
them: "No, you just push on it, and it sticks. As opposed to water-sensitive tape."
me: "push on it, and it sticks?"
them: "Yep."
me: "So what you call 'pressure-sensitive' tape, I would call 'just normal, ordinary tape'?"

I didn't get the job :D
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Impressive image..... but you need to think up an appropiate story to go with it. (the "it rolled under the wheels" is missing some excitement- except of course when your heart stopped as it was smooshed)

How about:

You were on an otterload of naked skydivers. On the jump, you were trying hard to get images of all the jumpers to determine who was in and out of the regulation code of naked skydiving fitness and when the naked supermodel skydiving 4way team fell past you, it just blew your mind.

Ok, maybe not....

But still glad that your head wasn't in the helmet when it went crunch.

Karen

Oh man, I had the perfect sticker for you after our conversation when my mom was out to do her tandem, regarding the "F" word... :P I still have the sticker for ya..

Just ordered another, Rawa... same color same everything, do you think the sticker will look good on the new helmet? So what does it say?
Was fun to goof off with you Mom.