gemini

Spaceland vs Hurricane Rita

Maybe a little more beer...

Did you think about beer??:D:D

You guys be careful down there.

Thanks - I'm sure we'll be fine. I've even heard of a hurricane party in my area. B|
I'll be ready to roll if I have to (and I'm bringing the beer dammit!)

I think we're inheriting a German Shepard for 12 weeks tomorrow, so I really hope we don't have to evac. 2 big dogs and a cat. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Trent bought me a coupla' boxes of bullets yesterday. He's a good boy!!!

Niiice!

Come to think of it, having an extra 100 lb. of furry territorial terror won't be such a bad deal...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Its a shame that we have to put Ammo on our shipping list, isn't it?[:/]

Indeed. Though I'd really hate being taught a lesson about NOT carrying ammo when I need it...

Its a shame that we have to put Ammo on our shipping list, isn't it?[:/]

Indeed. Though I'd really hate being taught a lesson about NOT carrying ammo when I need it...

Huh, and here i thought that he meant "Silver Bullets" and i was thinking that trent had better taste than that.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

She's been upgraded to Cat. 2, in case y'all hadn't heard.

Thinking about stocking up now... beer, ice, water, beer, canned food, snacks, beer, and ice outta do it...

Maybe a little more beer...

B|

Hey now!! I'm evacin to Becca's place! :ph34r: I'll even bring some ice for that beer to go along with the beer I'll have. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Does that mean you will paddle over....go buy yourself a floatation device....:)

Hell no! That's why I bought a gas-guzzling Land Rover - I'll just McGuyver the intakes and submarine over! B|

(I'm so sure I could actually do that!) :D

'Sides, I got my flotation devices right here! :D

LOL - I already raided the beer store....screw water....:)

'K, lessee, 3 days, at least 2 adults... that makes...

what, about 6, no make that 9 cases of Newcastle, 15 bags of ice, blender, margarita mix, 5 fifths of tequila, about 20 bags of chips and enough queso for each chip, plus some energy bars, a few bottles of water, a Maglite or 6, and the "101 Fun Things to during a Blackout" handbook...

Did I miss anything?

:D

Nope I think you about got it - but you did forget the "Twister" game.....

Don't forget the bag of Zipties :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Its a shame that we have to put Ammo on our shipping list, isn't it?[:/] I hope there's still plenty in stock at Wally World when I get off today.

SOMEONE MAIL ME A GUN!!!!

(joke) - Although I wish I did have one in case!

*Heading to Daddy's gun cabinet tonight*

It looks like Rita is going to be another "Karla". I wasn't here when she hit but from what I've heard, it's probably not a good idea to stay in Baytown. My husband is staying behind to discourage the looters (he's got the gun loaded). I thought at first it would be neat to see a hurricane, but I have children.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

>what, about 6, no make that 9 cases of Newcastle, 15 bags of ice, blender . . .

Sounds like you'll need my solar powered blender if the hurricane really hits there.

Bill, we've got gas powered blenders in the south. http://www.blenderblaster.com/blenderblaster/images/cruiserkit_angle_large.jpg:ph34r: