gemini

Spaceland vs Hurricane Rita

Its a shame that we have to put Ammo on our shipping list, isn't it?[:/] I hope there's still plenty in stock at Wally World when I get off today.

SOMEONE MAIL ME A GUN!!!!

(joke) - Although I wish I did have one in case!

*Heading to Daddy's gun cabinet tonight*

that would be a felony.;)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

>what, about 6, no make that 9 cases of Newcastle, 15 bags of ice, blender . . .

Sounds like you'll need my solar powered blender if the hurricane really hits there.

Gah! Crap! I knew there was something amiss there... >:(

Oh well, scratch the mix - we'll just shoot what tequila we can and keep the rest for sterilization. B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

>what, about 6, no make that 9 cases of Newcastle, 15 bags of ice, blender . . .

Sounds like you'll need my solar powered blender if the hurricane really hits there.

Bill, we've got gas powered blenders in the south. http://www.blenderblaster.com/blenderblaster/images/cruiserkit_angle_large.jpg:ph34r:

Bwahahahaa!!! I call dibs on Slappie sheltering at my house!! (Psst, bring the blender!)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Hey Shari!

Went to Kroger today. Put 3 cases of beer, sandwich meat, 2 bags of chips, and a bunch of batteries on the counter..... Loved the look on the checkout woman's face!! She said in her best Southern drawl, "That all you gettin?".........:S

Anyways, I'm heading to Austin tomorrow girly.....

You staying or what??????????

Buck

I know tequilagirl, she is inventive, by the end of the storm she will have figured out a way to make daiquiris on the rocks.:P

BTW...My dog and I rode out Allison with her back in '01. Way to good of a time.B|
Fly it like you stole it!

Uh oh, not good news. Here's the latest projected tracks. An earlier turn to the North is not good for Houston. 8 models showing landfall between Matagorda and Galveston. Note that there are more showing a Beumont - New Orleans landfall now too.

Blue skies,

Jim

You know what I found out is really fun in a Hurricane.

I did this in Opelia, but take an old parachute that you don't use any more and have no hope in ever selling. Find an area with wet grass, and go to town. It's like a high speed slip and slide.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Kroger was insane last night. No water, virtually no canned food but Spam, lines out the door...

I think I left them about 12 bottles of Newcastle. The rest went home with me.

So, TG, do you have a generator? I was thinking about trying to get one just to keep the 'fridge going.

Any tips for riding it out? Doesn't look like we're going anywhere. (I live in the Heights, btw)

Any tips for riding it out? Doesn't look like we're going anywhere. (I live in the Heights, btw)

Start filling jugs with water and freezing them...
keep the fridge cold for a while with the power out...and it's extra drinking water if needed.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~