RkyMtnHigh

Woooo Hoooo Wooo Hooo Hooo!

(You know, the theme song from the Vonage commercial?)

Sing it with me...;)

What are YOU happy about today?

Things have been so depressing with the Hurricanes, recent losses in our sport and much more..and I'm spent. It's time to start looking at things that make me sing "woo hoo woo hoo hoo":D

I'm so grateful for the unconditional love of my friends who've stuck by me thru thick and thin for many years.:)

These are some really tough times for so many..we have to be grateful for something.

I just zipped up shorts that I haven't worn since I broke my wrists and gained weight. I've been working out 6 days a week and dieting since Aug. 1st and it's finally paying off! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:)
I'm happy that it's 7:45 AM,, the sun is shining,,, It's a saturday, all my work is done, and i can go jumping..I'm happy that my coffee has finished brewing..:ph34r:
I'm happy to check in at DZ dot com.. and find that people whom I only know as avatars and words of wisdom which they post,,,,, are also happy about such an assortment of things...
Way to go on the new house,,,way to go on Friends who stick by you,,, ( There are lots and lots of THOSE in our skydiving community ) . Way to go Ladies,,, for accomplishing a weight loss challenge, way to go on getting a new rig......
wooo hooo wooo hooo hooo........
I'll be happier when I hear that the fury know as Rita.... has been well prepared for... has been something which most have survived... has been a storm which fails to break our spirit.. and has been a lesson in how to CORRECTLY deal with such a serious weather phenomenon.. good luck Texas and La...
:|

Lessee..........

All the love and mental/moral support from EVERYONE since I've gotten to Texas.

Very few ill effects here in Texas because of Rita. I have power!

Mike. I won't even go into this one, as it would take several pages all by itself. Let's just say I'm a very lucky woman.

My family back in Georgia is all healthy and relatively happy, even though I'm gone.

[GREEN]Woooo-hoooo-hoooo-hoooo![/GREEN][/B]
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

(You know, the theme song from the Vonage commercial?)

hate it break it to ya Katee, because even though that song is from a commercial, everyone knows it's my beau's theme song when he does his latest stunts at the dz ( like skipping across the tarmacB|). Read what the commercial says: People do stupid things:D

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I'm thankful for finally getting a flight home. I was in Cincinnati for a week for a school and coming home got to Atlanta and thats were things stopped because of the storm. Got on a plane lastnight. The first one since the airport reopened. Had to ride jumpseat but at least I got home.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Last night 6 of us played no limit texas hold em with a $10 buy in. i won it all. this morning i put on a pair of jeans i haven't worn in a while and found $17 in the pocket. i then put on a jacket a haven't worn since last spring and found $40 in the pocket.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

One of my friends got engaged last week, I just had an awesome weekend of 4way with my team and we've got the State Meet this weekend AND I just got an awesome job which means I can leave my boring job in 2 weeks!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store