cocheese

Who hasn't jumped in months ?

It's been a little over a year since my last jump.

Don't know why really. I have about 60 jump tickets sitting in a drawer, but I just haven't felt like jumping. I haven't completely lost interest though...

I guess I will jump again when I get the urge.

Sept.2003- accident compression fx. of multiple vertabrae, few other injuries as well, then lost my job in Mar. 2004.family member got ill & I needed to move back to hometown,she pasted away little later, things just keep piling up $$$ got real short,sold gear. Next jump don't know but can't stopthinkin' about gettin' in the air again.
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Haven't jumped since March.

# of things.

A friend died trying to make the field two weeks before, I was taking flight so no $, and I promised a bunch of people I wouldn't jump again until certain goals were accomplished.

It doesn't look like I'll see the sky again until only the hard-cores are left, but I LIKE jumping in sub-zero! B| Plus that means the DZ won't be so crowded. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

It's been over a year and it will end after this year. By next season I should be back in the sky and let me tell ya it's gonna be good.... Anticipation sucks!

Broke my back in car accident! I'm a survivor! Her fault! Blew stop sign! Biatch!!!!!>:(;)

See ya in da blue skies!!:)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

It's been over two years for me. Reasons were a relocation, then I ran outta money. Then I started own business, had a new baby, etc.

My wife has recently begun to suggest that it's okay with her if I start skydiving again, but she wants my son to have a full-blooded sibling first. Maybe that's enough incentive to get cracking.;)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Been almost three months now. Started out as a weekend off to catch up on some unexpected bills. then it went to two weeks. A month. Then finally, I realized I was having a lot of fun doing other things. Seriously thinking of taking a year off. Sell the rig; I would be too uncurrent for my particular wingloading after a year off. Besides, I would want something new after I worked my way back up to a 1.5 wl.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Went to alaska for 2 weeks in June. $$

Worked a horrible shift leaving me with Sun,mon and Tues off. Usually didn't wake up until 2pm or 3pm on Sunday and just didn't feel like going to the DZ. (worked till 1230 Sat night/Sun morn)

Bought a townhouse w/ my girlfriend in Aug $$

Did my 1st jump in over a year on Sep 9th!! And am planning on going Wednesday for $16 jumps and hopefully my brother is going to jump on Saturday.

He is doing weight watchers and has lost over 50lbs, i'm so proud of him I told him a tandem jump is paid for. All he has to do is show up, he actually came to the DZ with me last Friday and watched me bite my landing but also watched the tandems land nice and soft. He admitted he's scared:ph34r:

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Now I have the biggest $$ vacuum cleaner going--I bought a new home. ***

Can associate with the $$ vacuum. Funny how all this spare cash seems to come out of the wood work. I am now in renovating mode. Nice little project to keep me occupied whilst waiting to get back up there.

Almost 7 months no jumping. 5 months to go. ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair - all good.

Me :(

My last jump was almost a year ago, I told myself I wasn't going back up until I got in some tunnel time. Did 1/2 hr. with Sally @ Orlando back in March & was all stoked to start up again this spring but found I couldn't commit the time it would require. So here I am.

I guess it wasn't a total loss....last week I took the money I'd saved for jumping & spent it on a Harley instead. B| Maybe next year will be my year.

:)
Don

Here's to friends!

:(almost a year for me.............
.......between a new house, and flying to NY.....Asia....LA doing a documentary has kept me away from jumping and smelling of jet fuel in the morning.....

However, I'll be at Chicks Rock Boogie w/bells on.....that's one boogie I will not miss.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I jump every 2-3 months b/c I have many hobbies. I love skydiving, but for me, I'd be bored and almost stressed limiting myself to just that. I get stressed when I start to feel like something is more of an obligation than a release. I enjoy waking up in the morning on a weekend and deciding, I feel like kayaking today, or offshore fishing or watching a marathon T.V. show all afternoon drinking cocktails and oiling my cuticles. Whatever I feel like that day, that's what I do.

The one thing that's funny, though, is when I'm out fishing, sometimes I look up at the sky and think What a beautiful day to skydive. The clouds are perfect and great for pictures But, I've never been out skydiving and thought what a great day for fishing. Ha!:P;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

It's been TOO long...

going on 3 months now:(:(:(

I accidently broke my arm july 3rd skydiving..........

HOPEFULLY within a few weeks. I go to the doctor on Monday, I'm hoping for the okay to start jumping again :)

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM