GQ_jumper

Skydivers are cooler than rockclimbers

I just saw the news on the site that we've merged with rockclimbing.com, so I'm instigating trouble now!!!!:P Skydivers are cooler, plus we have more members on our website so we can kick their asses, who's with me:P;)B|B|B|?
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I just saw the news on the site that we've merged with rockclimbing.com, so I'm instigating trouble now!!!!:P Skydivers are cooler, plus we have more members on our website so we can kick their asses, who's with me:P;)B|B|B|?

Are you on glue again?

Rockclimbers are hot!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I think I gotta leave you hanging, some of that shit is bad ass. especially that free climbing jazz, up sheer towers. I would love to get that good just so I could climb to the top of something then jump off!!!

***Glory Favors the Bold***

I thought they already combined rockclimbing and skydiving. It's called BASE.

What we really need to merge with a site that has a higher percentage of women :|

Yes like gymnastics.com or strippers.com, :)
But as I recall base jumpers just typically jump off the cliffs not climb them:S:P;)

***Glory Favors the Bold***

You could even climb stuff and then jump the same stuff..

No way!! *gasp* Don't let this info get out or it'll ruin someones sport. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I just had a vision of me rockclimbing.My size scares the shit out of people when I'm under canopy can you imagine the fear that would be instilled while I was falling down a mountain?

Or the splatter size when you impact after falling off the mountain? B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just had a vision of me rockclimbing.My size scares the shit out of people when I'm under canopy can you imagine the fear that would be instilled while I was falling down a mountain?

No doubt. I've been in raft with you and witnessed you falling out of said raft and head butting a rock.:|

Are you on glue again?

Rockclimbers are hot!

I'm on a lot of things but glue isn't one of 'em, I never said rockclimbers weren't cool or hot, I'm just saying we're COOLER, and HOTTER, unless you don't think ur hot:P

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Or the splatter size when you impact after falling off the mountain? B|

It kind of bothers me to see a comment like this pop up so fast. It's the same thing you see when whuffos start talking about skydiving. Within less than a minute the conversation always turns morbid. I don't find it that funny. Although I'm much more accepting when a fellow jumper makes a morbid joke about the sport. Strange. :o
www.WingsuitPhotos.com