GQ_jumper

Skydivers are cooler than rockclimbers

tandems dont COUNT.

Really, according to whom, you? Cause the USPA and others say they count.

Has she pulled yet? Nope

Yes in fact she has and yes it is on video

shes just gotten to enjoy the ride

As you have, just not as often as her!:P
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

If by cooler, you mean lazier, then yes, skydivers are cooler

Wow are you serious?
You try making 12-15 jumps every day especially in 110 degree or better heat.
Sounds like we may have to have a challenge of sorts.
Lazy? HUMPH!:P;):)

No, I'm not serious. I though you guys had sarcasm on this site. WTF is it? Maybe I'll just go back to that other site.

If by cooler, you mean lazier, then yes, skydivers are cooler

Wow are you serious?
You try making 12-15 jumps every day especially in 110 degree or better heat.
Sounds like we may have to have a challenge of sorts.
Lazy? HUMPH!:P;):)

No, I'm not serious. I though you guys had sarcasm on this site. WTF is it? Maybe I'll just go back to that other site.

We do, notice the :P;):)
:ph34r:

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Another rockclimber stopping in to say Howdy. And yes I stole another Bill's username by adding the - at the end.

I did do a tandem jump at skydive az a few years back. I loved it, but I was younger and poorer back then, and couldn't afford to pursue it. What do they charge for a Jump these days once you are certified?

Skydivers are definitely lazier and unhealthier than rock-climbers.

Skydivers are so lazy that even the people doing 10 or 12 jumps a day get some -one else to fly them up to altitude,
Usually they need aircraft maintenance people & refuelers, some-one to feed them,
Often some-one else packs their rig, they even get other people to massage them if they strain themselves, Skydivers let their money do the work for them.

Often skydivers are so lazy they get a lift to the DZ with some-one else, let other people do their talking for them, and if they can get other people to pay for their jumps.

I know rock climbers aren't lazy at all and if they get the shakes they might fall.
Skydivers are so lazy they fall sometimes before they get the shakes.

Rock-climbers win on every count.:P

my kiteboarding friends think I am nuts for skydiving, some of my skydiving friends think I am nuts for kiteboarding, they both think I am nuts for working with venemous snakes. To each their own.
---------------
"Once you find a job that you like, you never have to work another day in your life"

Skydivers are definitely lazier and unhealthier than rock-climbers.

I don't know about that...

I've been known to sleep in till noon, crawl out of the tent, make it all the way to the hammock and beer cooler, then drink beer and read my book until I pass out in the hammock. Later that evening, I might wake up, take a look at my ropes and gear, think about climbing for a few minutes, and then go to sleep for the night.

-- Reno

"If you can't say something nice about somebody, you must be talking about Hillary Clinton." -- Jeff Foxworthy

skydiving rockclimbers are the coolest. if they scubadive too, its even better. (brag). :)

in skydiving the risk works like this: you live, or you die (for a beginner, anyway). In climbing, you risk beating yourself badly all the time (2 meters above last anchor, fall, thats 4m + slack, say 5 meters, and you hit rock). If you skydive and are seriously afraid to die, you quit. I have several scars from climbing, and none from skydiving so far :) Rock climbers are coolest, imo :)

Indoor climbers (plastic climbing) does not count, however. That goes under the excersize category, along with jogging ;)

About freesoloing, I hope I get the skills and mental capacity to do that in some years. Now I've only gone real easy places like that.

Rockclimbers have better bodies and work out more in general.

It all depends if you are into hard, well defined, muscular ripped bodies or not... :D

OMG!!! Yes! Where do I get me one? I promise...I'll be gentle. :)>:(:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Rockclimbers have better bodies and work out more in general.

It all depends if you are into hard, well defined, muscular ripped bodies or not... :D

OMG!!! Yes! Where do I get me one? I promise...I'll be gentle. :)>:(:D

That's the good thing about getting horizontal with a ripped up, brick shit house hard climber, you don't have to be gentle.