Girlfalldown

Byron Boogie/NCFF ROLL CALL!

Are we there yet

Well I am now a couple thousand miles closer than I was.;)

Welcome to the left coast! I'll let you know if I need Jello consultation tomorrow.;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Last night I gave Elisha the three 10x13 shade canopies I bought , he should be out there sometime Thursday, so keep those in mind setting up! See you all out there Friday evening, save me some shade!

Shawn

Holey cow! We're going to have a killer dz.com spot!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Last night I gave Elisha the three 10x13 shade canopies I bought , he should be out there sometime Thursday, so keep those in mind setting up! See you all out there Friday evening, save me some shade!

Shawn

Holey cow! We're going to have a killer dz.com spot!

What shade canopies?

Just kidding. :) I'll try to be there by 4 at the latest (we'll see how that happens). I have to add a couple of columns to 6 Access reports at the very least and it is some tedious crap! Grrrrr...>:(

Drunk Dialing from Byron has begun! Thanks so much for the call Jay, LivenDive, Eliesha (sp?), Cocheese and Evelyn:)

What's happening in Byron?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."