cocheese

Congrats Bridge Day jumpers

Congrats to all of you guys! I got a voice mail from a very stoked PsychoBob talking about how much fun he'd had. Can't wait to see pics!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

from another private forum:

I had the most incredible, intense, exhilarating, exciting and FUN time of my life this weekend!!! :oB|:):S:ph34r:B|Those are the adjectives I keep coming up with when my jump is mentioned. Heck, I can't even go to sleep right now even though I'm exhausted, cause I have to talk about my jump some more!!!
Well, I was pretty nervous at the beginning of the day, while waiting on the bridge...not scared, but definitely nervous. I know my body did shake some at random moments. I wanted to have a good exit and have my head high, and I was worried I wouldn't, so I was definitely nervous.:|

I walk up to the edge of the platform, look down, then AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! "This is the most crazy thing in the world" "Good exit, Sarah" "Wait to throw the pilot chute" "oops, too late" "UNBELIEVABLE!!!" I had all those running through my mind right as I stepped off, and I can honestly say doing a BASE jump was probably the most awesome thing I've ever done! I couldn't wait to go again, so I did, a lot less nervous this time, and I actually held my pc for like a second before throwing . I just knew I was going to like BASE jumping, much like I knew I was going to love skydiving.

What an incredible weekend, Bridge Day 2005!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy I got to jump!!!!! :) I can't wait to go again, and I'm not just talking Bridge Day!!!

oh, this is what I looked like on exit: :o!!!

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

...and have my head high...

And you certainly did that. ;)

The look on your face in that picture is priceless...but even better was your excitement to get back up to the top and make another jump. It was wonderful to see.

Congratulations, Sarah. :)
rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

...and have my head high...

And you certainly did that. ;)

The look on your face in that picture is priceless...but even better was your excitement to get back up to the top and make another jump. It was wonderful to see.

Congratulations, Sarah. :)
rl

thank you Rhonda:$
I just HAD to make another jump, especially since I might not get to do another base jump till next year!

I just HAD to make another jump, especially since I might not get to do another base jump till next year!

It may not be close to you, but don't forget that:

"Every day is Bridge Day in Twin Falls Idaho".

yeah, that's awesome! :)

Although I am a little ticked that my camara was stolen, I still had a great time. It was great to meet some more DZ.com peps and to see everyone else again.

Been having a little issue with camera's lately huh?;) Congrats on your first TWO jumps. When did you see it last?