cocheese

Congrats Bridge Day jumpers

i know he did it. but i had just landed so im but im not sure if it was a 3 way or a 4 way

i did see 1 wingsuiter later that day, it was sweet!!!!

so did that day have the first wingsuit jump from The Bridge? Gotta see the video to see how fast you go from a standing jump to tracking away before pitching the pc... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Justi, I just couldn't leave you standing there at the rail watching everyone else jump!:o The funny thing is the TV reporter was down at the bottom looking for you later in the day.:S I better not have to drag you to the platform next year!;) Glad all went well, I hope you have started to remember your jump!

haahahah damn that would of been awesome to be on TV.! except for the fact i was still mute for the next 10 mins after i landed. if i hadn't of seen alana waiting for me in the landing area i probably wouldn't have been able to speak for another hour. the guys that got me out of the water were like "will you please say you're okay please please please" but i seriously couldnt speak.

i had pretty much made up my mind at 7:30 that morning when i looked over the bridge that i was definitely not jumping... i honestly do not know how you convinced me to do it art & tammie. actually you didn't convinced me, you put the rig on me and put me in line! then some how i ended up on the edge holding on to sportos hand.

that was AWESOME!

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

***i had pretty much made up my mind at 7:30 that morning when i looked over the bridge that i was definitely not jumping...

I"m glad you changed your mind and jumped. When you came walking back down that bridge earlier in the morning, we were so bummed out for you.:([:/]

Then later we heard you decide to jump and all was good in the world again:)!

Gina Long, the 59 NEWS reporter, is a hottie. I even tried to pick her up on live TV. I didn't know we were on air until she started blushing and did a quick "Live from New River Gorge this is Gina Long for 59 NEWS". It was hilarious.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Glad we could pressure you into it! LOL When you got past the catatonic state that you were in, I think you realized that you actually had fun doing it! :P

I am expecting you to be so excited next year that you will be the one pushing someone to jump! ;)

I hope the weather next year is equally as nice as this year! Last year was cold and rainy and really sucked to go in the water!![:/]

Take Care Girl! We gonna see you in Dublin this year?? Is the party at Mouth's?? Who will get sick first??? hmmm.....

T
Let's have fun! :)

hey PsychoBob!! It was so great meeting you and congrats on your first base jump, I'm glad I could be there to share it with you. :)I think the only other dz.commers I officially met were Jean MissG8tordvr and Leslie Jumpchikk, it was so great meeting you two also and way to go Jean on your base jump!!! B|
I will have to see what photos I ended up with. We ended up smashing our little Sony cybershot, so we had to use our Rebel XT to take photos.

I can't wait until next year!

hey PsychoBob!! It was so great meeting you and congrats on your first base jump, I'm glad I could be there to share it with you. :)I think the only other dz.commers I officially met were Jean MissG8tordvr and Leslie Jumpchikk, it was so great meeting you two also and way to go Jean on your base jump!!! B|
I will have to see what photos I ended up with. We ended up smashing our little Sony cybershot, so we had to use our Rebel XT to take photos.

I can't wait until next year!

It was good meeting you too! It was fun to look around and see who I could recognize from the pictures on DZ.com. Hopefully Les will be jumping next year too...but I plan on going again! :)
F LORIDA!

***Hopefully Les will be jumping next year too...but I plan on going again!

Next year we can do a 3-way with Les. Maybe a Mr & Mrs. Bill!:S:P

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***That would be fun too!

Hee hee hee! I guess between the two of us we could probably pick Lesley up. Then again she's been eating the hell out of M&M's and peanuts!:S:P

Did I just say we should try and pick Lesley up? :$:$ BWAAAAAAAAAHAAA!!!!!!:ph34r::D

I think the only other dz.commers I officially met were Jean MissG8tordvr and Leslie Jumpchikk,

I'm pretty sure I was in your guys room for a while one night.....Wait...you were ambushing somebody if I recall...:D

hmm....which night? My memory is foggy for Thursday and Saturday :D