nws01

Why I Like My Penis...

fingertip to heel

Uh oh.....Uuummm...unless your hands are bigger than mine...I may be in trouble....:D

My daddy always said, "Son, always date a girl with small hands.... makes your dick look bigger"
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Let's not forget the most important factor in sizing......GIRTH! If you have girth, you don't have a thing to worry about.

I was wondering when that would be brought up! Now THAT is the true measurement to be thinking about ;) Don't know what it is with guys worrying about length!

Finally a thread about Penises

I WANT PICTURES. The guys always want pictures of boobies - let's see some PENISes(i).

What is the plural for Penis?

Well, it's "penises," but I've always liked to say, "penii." I would post a picture of my penis, but guys have fragile egos and I'd hate to make everyone else feel inadequate. ;)

Uh.....have we actually gotten to the point where Nathan is running out of things to post about?

Just teasing ya, Nathan. I'm sure I would like it if I saw it too.;)

You can see mine, anytime ya want. ;)

Let's not forget the most important factor in sizing......GIRTH! If you have girth, you don't have a thing to worry about.

*breaths a sigh of releif* :$:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. It feels good when I touch it.

Which I'm sure you're doing right now. ;)

4. It feels good when females touch it.

So you've heard. ;);)

3. It grows when females touch it.

Is that what your daddy told you? ;););)

2. If they keep touchin it, it spits at them.

It should take more than 30 seconds ;););)B|:D.

1. I can hide it inside a female.

When your girlfriend said give me 6 inches and make it hurt you banged her twice and punched her in the nose! That is a great reason to hide it.. :$;);)B|:P:):S[:/]B|:ph34r:;)

GOD THIS IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing but love!!

Rhino

I was wondering when that would be brought up! Now THAT is the true measurement to be thinking about Don't know what it is with guys worrying about length!

-----------

I may not be able to reach the bottom of a tuna can, but I can sure touch all the edges...

:)

-S

"When is it too much?" When it hurts!

Amen to that, sista!

I have enjoyed discussing my penis with Andrea. We do that every once in a while.

Of course, that was only in a scientific, research-paper type way. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon