SkymonkeyONE

just a little camper.....

Rebecca, the "garage" (which is entirely separate from the living area) floor is Rhino Lined diamond plate aluminum. If you were to spill gas, oil, or have a buddy barf on the floor you simply hose it out. Very handy when some of my friends are around.

Chuck, hon, that was you not your friends who barfed.:D

Sweet house. I can't wait to see it. So where is my bunk?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

So what are these "toys" you will be hauling other than the Monkeymobile....Nextel Cup car? Otter? C5 Galaxy?

Man that thing is too cool!

I especially like the barf-proof feature.:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So where is my bunk?

No "huck-a-bunk's" in this thing - you get a full size queen bed!!!:P

Yeah, so now an even bigger excuse for you not to spoon with your guests ;)

See you next weekend sweetie? I am hoping to jump on Sunday (about flippin' time!)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Righto and I will be crashing this weekend in it!

Or whereever I may fall. Never tellin when at Raeford.

Just as long as it is not the place I crashed last time. :ph34r::D:oB|

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Katie and I just traded in our 30 foot no-slide travel trailer for this massive 2006 triple-slide fifth wheel toy hauler. It's a 37 footer with ten feet of toy hauler garage. It won't even fit in the driveway of our house! It's a Raptor by Keystone.

Chuck

go big or go home :D
Keystone is great with customer service too if you ever have a problem.
Scars remind us that the past is real

So where is my bunk?

SWEEEEETTTTTTTT....now you are talking my language. I can't wait to see it this w/e. You going to B&G or Raeford?

--
Hot Mama

...barf on the floor you simply hose it out. Very handy when some of my friends are around.

I'm sure it'll be handy. Let's see, Katie puts your ass in the garage for the night, you barf like a high schooler, then your friends hose it out for you...perfect set up!

So where is my bunk?

Hey Katie bear, so Lee and I don't need to bring our camper down for Z-hills? We can crash in your new beautiful camper? Just kidding.
If you PM Lee you can reserve your self in the "circle" with us at Z-hills this year........;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

This winter at the Hills is going to be the best!

SM1 & KatieBear, SS & Woman, & tons of other peoples!

I need to get a decent camera so I can have evidence of all the events! :ph34r:;):):)

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

So where is my bunk?

good cause those bunks sucked ass.......i dont know how many bumps i got from elbowing the walls, ripping down the curtains......i felt so confined. So when are we gona see yall again????

we need a trailer warming party!!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

you have absofriginlootly to much time and cash on your hands Monkey. I used a friends toy hauler for 2 summers and camped out at the DZ with it. Wish i had the winning lottery ticket to get me one of those. Oh well...follow the yellow brick road....we can all dream.. And, your gas bill just went a tad bit higher....HAHAHAHAHAHA...but still noice.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

This winter at the Hills is going to be the best!

SM1 & KatieBear, SS & Woman, & tons of other peoples!

I need to get a decent camera so I can have evidence of all the events! :ph34r:;):):)

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|

I'll be down for this fun too this year.:P

--
Hot Mama

Well, we officially broke in the new camper last night. At one point, I think we had 21 people in there watching the Xaos "I'm f'in winning" video!:ph34r: Lots of people in town this weekend with the Black & Gold Meet. I've got a fun 4-way and we're going to try to put together a couple of points today!

Chuck worked his ever-lovin' butt off getting that thing set up. Of course, there will be a constant reminder every month when we make that payment that we are in fact, not "livin' large" but just making it like everyone else. Chuck might have to pick up an extra shift or two at work to pay for this puppy but the cost to benefit ratio is definitely worth it!:)
We'll definitely bring it to Z-Hills for New Year's - gotta get next to Brandy and Lee for the super huck-a-bucka party!!!

For those that don't know, this will probably be our home starting next summer when we move to FL for me to complete my masters degree. The department of transportation is building I295 Outer Loop right through our house next spring. Pretty convenient for us if you ask me!;)

Ok, I'm at work now reeming a soldier's ass for getting caught not wearing his seatbelt so I have to put my "Commander" hat back on for a second...

PEACE!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

every once in a while you have to go back to reality...just tell him to ride a motorcycle, no seatbelts on those things....

that's not te one where they re in a "contest" and one person is cutting lines like it's going out of style and the other is yelling " i'm f''ing winning" with omar as the host of the show is it??? if it is, wher can i get a copy of it.. it is so funnny.....

I can honestly say it was even nicer than I imagined. I love the high ceilings and slides. Thanks for having us crashing in on ya.

The Monkey Mansion Rocks!

--
Hot Mama