RastaRicanAir

Does anyone else find these girls PHENOMENALLY GORGEOUS?{NSFW}

Suicide Girls.com

No. It's not pictures of dead chicks.

Aside from appearing on a website, they also do a real live travelling Burlesque show. (For the tots, "Burlesque" is like stripping, only with creativity) There's a documentary about it running on Showtime right now.

(This documentary features a very brief clip of them in my old radio studio where we once did an interview. During that time, it was all I could do to keep from drooling on my console.)

Anyway, they make me stare like a dog at a butcher shop. And my Wife likes them too. I was just wondering what others thought.

EDIT: OK, you caught me. I don't give a sh*t what anyone else thinks. I just wanted to promote them.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Get rid of the facial/nose piercings, and send them over to me.

Some of that hardware is noice!

And for squeek, a sample...NSFW!!!

I always did like pink..
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

-Get rid of the facial/nose piercings, and send them over to me.

-look like they're wearing fishing tackle

-I agree! Looks like they fell face-first into a tackle box!

-what's so a"lur"ing about body-mounted fishing tackle

OK, so we've heard from ye OLDE GUYS ;)

I hear they are accepting gift certificates for the "Tanning Booth"
I had to wear sunglasses

And at least one poor soul who -like so many unsuspecting Americans- been incurably poisoned by the Access Hollywood bottle tan and silicone cabal.

most of them have tits that are way to big

And, I'm sorry, I only speak English and weak Spanish, so this comment I didn't comprehend at all:S

So what does everyone else think? Not to skew the results, but this is a test of your personal concept of beauty and sex appeal, and I have a theory that it's going to be surgically divided according to age and general social 'clique'.

P.S.: These two in particular leave me paralyzed.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Ummmmm...............to that second pic...........Women just DON'T come any hotter than that! :$

Damn straight! Notice the marked lack of fishing tackle, the decidedly clean look, and the fact that she seems happy to be there, instead of looking at you like you raped her little sister first.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

So what does everyone else think? Not to skew the results, but this is a test of your personal concept of beauty and sex appeal, and I have a theory that it's going to be surgically divided according to age and general social 'clique'.

RR, it is apparent that we are similar in not only the fact that we hooked up with girls way out of our league, but that we have some of the same tastes in women.;) I find these chicks incredibly hot. I love tats and metal on chicks. I think the burleaque is sexy as hell and much prefer when my girl does a burlesque show rather than strip.B| You have seen her fire show, you should see one of her burlesque shows as well.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

ehhhhh, some of them are hot ...some of them are ugly as hell and trying to make up for it with metal and tatoos.....but I'm not real picky so i'd probably nail most of em.....what can I say I'm a romantic

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Ummmmm...............to that second pic...........Women just DON'T come any hotter than that!

yes they do, lol look at your avatar .... silly man, and that girl looks to much like my sister.... I like brunettes , pick one of those
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this