AggieDave

Important message from me

Police Officers are special people. Putting your life on the line to protect others is a selfless act. May God and the rest of the police family watch over you and keep you safe.

Dave, all kidding aside, Sunny said it best...
Congrats, big guy.

Now about that ticket I got in Houston at Skyfest....:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Congratulations Dave! I'm glad things are going well for you. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

If you know me and were wondering, I passed the test this morning.

So, does this mean you won't let me drive home after the beer light goes on and I partake in the drinking activities at the DZ? Dammit... I guess I'll be having to crash at the pilot's apartment (like he'd mind)... or the upcoming videographer's place (Stan)(like he'd mind either)... or the DZO's (and his wife's) house (i'm sure they'd mind)...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Congrats, Dave.

You'll never get rich, but you will see some extraordinarily wierd shit.

"One Adam Twelve"

"Twelve"

"Report of a severed human head on the trackway at MacArthur"

"Confirm severed human head?"

"Affirmative"

"Enroute"

(five minutes of squelch as everybody attempts to claim cover on the good ones)

As a skydiver you'll be required to buy a case when you blow your first engine code three (or code bucking bronco or whatever you call it in Texas)

Have fun, only bring the wierd and fun stuff home.

:)
Does this mean you got hired, or just passed the test?

I can't help myself on this one... I do apologize in advance... And Dave, you're not an asshole... :$

This guy is flying down the road and he comes over the top of a bridge. Sure enough, on the other side there is sitting a cop with a radar gun.
The cop pulls the guy over, walks up to the car and asks, "What's the hurry?"
The guy replies, "I'm late for work."
"Oh yeah?" says the cop. "What do you do?"
The guy responds, "Well, I'm a rectum stretcher."
The cop says, "WHAT? A rectum stretcher? What's a rectum stretcher do?"
The guy says, "Well, I start with one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then my whole hand, then work until I can get both hands in there, and then I slowly stretch it until it's about six feet wide."
The cop asks, "What the hell do you do with a six foot asshole?"
The guy replies, "You give him a radar gun and park him at the end of a bridge."

:o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Nice one Tack, ow long before you knoiw if you're accepted in?
and what force are you appling for?
Texas state, county, amarillo sheriffs ???? Texas rangers :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

From previous threads I assume you're referring to the TCLEOSE. If so then thats awesome!! VERY intense shit and you have good reason to be proud.:)
So do you have any job prospects lined up? or have they changed the TCLEOSE rule stating that you have to be employed within 180 days or retest?

From being married to a Correctional Officer (I know, its not exactly the same) but you will definitely bring home wild stories.:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

That there is one of the best cop jokes I've ever read, and that one's been around for a while.

:D:D:D

I've had that joke sitting in my "joke" folder in my e-mail for about three years. I just couldn't help myself. I love it! :D:D:D :)

So do you have any job prospects lined up? or have they changed the TCLEOSE rule stating that you have to be employed within 180 days or retest?

Right, you have to be employed within 180 days or your test is no longer valid. Don't worry, I took care of that before even going through the training.;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Right, you have to be employed within 180 days or your test is no longer valid. Don't worry, I took care of that before even going through the training.;)

Sweet! Right on man, I'm happy for you. Sounds like a great way to top off the year.:)
I wanted to go in that direction too but its not in my future unfortunately.So I'll leave it to those better suited to the task.;):)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."