sangiro

2005 Dropzone.com Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie

Ok, as of right now Morgan and I are in Jumper03's trailer drinking Shiner Bock and relaxing. Of course we drove straight through once I got off my shift yesterday so we arrived here about 1100 local time. Took some time to relax, run into Casa Grande for some food stuffs and here we are.

WHERE ARE YOU? :P

Wish I was right were you are~~ Of course, I will be in Eloy on the 25th.. packing now! ;) Can't wait!!
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

Let us know if Grue is running around like a kid in a candy store and jumping his butt off.

Grue intorduced himself to me today...kid? candy store? Ummmm hello? LOL
Had a few mintues to visit with AggieD and his lovely new bride Morgan. (How he swooped her I will never know!!);)
Jtval is here and I had the chance to catch up, but only only briefly.
Today was absolutely beautiful! The day ended with two sunset loads,one with Airspeed and one with Omar.
Oh and lastly...Aggie complained cuz' it was Amberbock and not Shiner. Go figure! LOL Then again he has two favorite beers...one free and the other cold;)

Betsy,
Let us know if Grue is running around like a kid in a candy store and jumping his butt off.

Dude.. Eloy IS a candy store.. the best skydiving candy store in the world.. everybody walks around like a kid in the candy store there..

I can't wait.. 2 more nights..

New to the forum But I can't wait to get there. My plane leaves in about 4 hours. Holiday boogie here I come. I can't wait to meet & jump with everyone. Merry Christmas see you soon. B|

Dude, We''ll see ya tomorrow, I too, cannot wait to meet everyone. Be Careful All
---------------------------------------------------------

Everyday's a holiday, every meal's a banquet!

thats why i love the secondary landing area huge plot of grass and not a whole lot of people there.

Hey bets where is the dz.com tent this year? basketball courts?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

thats why i love the secondary landing area huge plot of grass and not a whole lot of people there.

Hey bets where is the dz.com tent this year? basketball courts?

I like the idea of a secondary landing site, with all the canopies that are sure to be there. How 'bout a ping pong table?
---------------------------------------------------------

Everyday's a holiday, every meal's a banquet!

I don't wish to create any drama with this post, but due to circumstances beyond my control (ie: being unemployed since April of 2005 with no job prospects in sight), I regret to inform you all that I WILL NOT be able to make this years Eloy Holiday boogie. This is my loss and not the loss of those who will be there.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

hahaha well I havn't seen you in almost 2 years so we have some huggin to do. Now if only Mouth and Katie were gonna be there it would be like old times!:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Now if only Mouth and Katie were gonna be there it would be like old times!

Well Arthur, I am going to miss those two for sure! But just think, we have some new people and can build some new memories. Poor dears...they just don't know what they are in for! LOL

Thankfully it wasn't me... though he did drive me out to find my freebag after my chop

Yep he is pretty good that way. Burke can find just about anything in the desert too. One thing to note is that the chopped gear pretty much lands in a row about 100 yards apart here, makes finding it easier.
Good on you for doing the right things:)
So last night....
The Bent Prop dinner special was pizza,we have pizza ovens here, but for the longest time they never used them. Well we actually had someone come out and train people how to make pizza. So I thought I would give it a try. I am here to tell you it was goooooood!
:)What began with Dom and I ordering pizza, ended up with the following around the table for some umm intelligent? conversation....with everyone eating pizza except Karen. Well Karen ordered something else, but ended up pinching off of Remi's plate.
;)
TheF111 was there, quiet like and soaking in the easy banter. AggieDave and his lovely bride Morgan with Dave offering up some shiner, Mark Kirkby who shared my chicken alfredo pizza, and some fella from NY.
Now the fella from NY was quite a card. He says to me .."Now let me tell you something" in the way that only someone from New York could. To which I responded "You're gonna tell me something?" LOL and he said...LOL "OMG I love this it's just like having my wife here":$
Bwahhhhhhhhh

I shared the story with folks how I came to meet Mark Kirkby in Oregon some years back. At the time I didn't have alot of jumps and of course had no idea who "Airspeed" was nor did I care for that matter.
Well Mark had a rather nice gash on his knee that kept opening even though it had been sutured. I offered to put some butterfly bandages on it for him to which he accepted the offer.
So I did and went on my merry little way.
Now I have been living here for nearly 6 years and I shared the story with Mark sitting there just last night. Remember too that Mark was still on Airspeed when I moved here. LOL
So..when I finished telling the story he says..."OMG that was you!?" Bwahhhhhh What could I do but shake my head and laugh!
During all the laughter at the table the phone rings...some hunk of coal in some foreign land callin' to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Well done there Lou and everyone wishes you the same!:)Round about 8:00 I headed for home. I am sure there will be some stories to tell..I'll keep you posted;)

edited to add:
Today: Mostly sunny. Southeast wind 6 mph. High 79. :)