Feeblemind

Since no one else posted this, What did you get for Christmas?

Love from the two best girls in the world (Wife and Daughter).
A new gear bag to match the rig.
Some really cool picture frames from the youngin' to keep photos of her in.
A dinner date with the wife (no kid allowed).
A cypress 2.
The usual stuff;).
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I got some much needed cookware; a drill (yes, I'm a girl who loves home improvement projects); a new printer; a few gift cards to favorite stores; a cool new umbrella; some jewelry -- and most of all -- watching my little boy's eyes light up when he saw what Santa brought him!! Also, time spent with family, friends and loved ones. :)

One who looks for a friend without faults will have none. -- Hasidic Saying

I got a couple of pretty cool gifts.

My wife is the greatest. She got me a banjo so that I can have another instrument to add to the collection. I've figured out some chords on it, but I need to learn the right-hand technique. It'll be a nice challenge these next few months. On top of that, my wife thinks it's gorgeous, so it'll be joining my other instruments on our wall.

She also got me something that both of us are enjoying, "Scrubs" Season 1 and Season 2. Just awesome!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

From my wife and family I got a pair of Gatorz Sunglasses, some really cool shirts, a Reciprocating Saw and some new wrenches/tools.:)
From the assholes driving on I-75 & I-10 I got nothing but aggravation and anxiety>:( Why do these fuck heads think the left lane is for cellphone calls and play time with the crumb grabbers?
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Tunnel Time!!!!! That's right, you can all be jealous of me now:P

I've no reason to be jealous, I work there:ph34r:

I'll warm the tunnel up for you;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Stress today.

:|

[:/] Not good. Well, I know where you can head and you won't have stress;)

I got one really cool gift from my sons. I get to spend the day at a spa:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

From the assholes driving on I-75 & I-10 I got nothing but aggravation and anxiety>:( Why do these fuck heads think the left lane is for cellphone calls and play time with the crumb grabbers?

I see that kinda crap, all over the place. What is so important that people have to be yappin' away on a cell-phone? I see 'em goin' from the right lane to the far left lane on the Interstates, no turn signals... just go and they're blabbin' on their cell-phone. Then, they slow down to about 45-mph! That crap about "Can you hear me now?" I've got the same cell-phone the guy in the ad has and I couldn't hear him if I was on that phone standin' next to him! I think, it should be a federal law if, you're caught bumpin' your gums on a cell-phone while driving, you are put in stocks in front of the county courthouse and everybody that passes you screams; "Can you hear me now?" There is a time and place for a cell phone. Restaurants, while driving, grocery stores, hardware stores any public place ain't one of them! End of rant,

chuck

This wasn't this year, but one year, I made my 2nd. Ex, really pissed and i couldn't figure why! I got her a new washer and dryer!

A douche-bag and a towel!:o

Chuck

That was truly badass!!!

Walt

Hee, hee! How was your Christmas? My (present and forever) wife got me a rope bag, a hard case for carryin' my best Resistol, a carry case for my best Justin's and "Git-R-Done" by Larry the Cable Guy! You gotta get that book! It's funnier than kickin' a midget in the nuts! (I got that from the book) :$
Forgive me Lord!

Chuck

***I think, it should be a federal law if, you're caught bumpin' your gums on a cell-phone while driving, you are put in stocks in front of the county courthouse and everybody that passes you screams; "Can you hear me now?"

and then kicks them in the nuts or pus!B| :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

My xmas turned out much better than I thought it would. Like a dumbass, I had told my parents I would stop by (it's about a 3 hour drive) and, after being saturated in dread the whole way, I turned around when I was a half-hour away and drove home.

Suddenly I felt much better!

I love my parents. They have never abused me in the least and, in fact, have been more than kind, loving and generous.

What I was dreading was that I felt a cold coming on, figured they would expect me to act "Christmasy", and I was thinking I would end up acting quite Scrooge-like. After turning around, I called and told them I wasn't feeling well and would be spending the day at home.

I had planned on having an extremely annoying Christmas but it turned out to be not annoying at all after the dread part was over. All in all, I'll take a Christmas like that.

I do feel kind of bad about not going to my folks even though I said I would. It's real unusual for me to do that. Turning around was the lesser of two evils, though, and I learned a lesson. Next year I am going jumping or skiing for the holidays to spend time with my friends enjoying life and I won't even pretend to consider going to my parents for Christmas.

Actually, I feel guilty for even doing this bit of whining about Christmas. One of our own, lisamariewillbe, is having a really hard time over the holidays. In Houston, people celebrated Christmas in various evil ways like committing murders, getting in gang-related gunfights, burning down a church, and accidentally burning an apartment building. Christmas is a horrible time of year for many people. Next year, I'm going to completely ignore it.

Walt

A three-hour night time Christmas sleigh ride across the Hohe Tauern near Gasteinenrle Austria with my sweetie. Barely lighted stars and candle lit huts and shrines to mountaineers illuminated the clouds beneath us as well as the deep snow on the trails and tall fir trees. Gurgling brooks, geysers, creaking wooden bridges, the labors of our horses, the jingling bells, wildlife and our breathing were the only sounds to be heard. This time machine was a magical gift and one of my best Christmas presents ever.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

***I think, it should be a federal law if, you're caught bumpin' your gums on a cell-phone while driving, you are put in stocks in front of the county courthouse and everybody that passes you screams; "Can you hear me now?"

and then kicks them in the nuts or pus!B| :)

Exactly!

Chuck