j0nes

i am a bad person

i've been sleeping with someone simply for good sex. they want to get to know me better, bring me candy and flowers.

i just want the sex. i don't want to crush this person and last time i saw them, i even tried resisting the sex.... maybe i'll just stop returning the phone calls.

i've been sleeping with someone simply for good sex. they want to get to know me better, bring me candy and flowers.

i just want the sex. i don't want to crush this person and last time i saw them, i even tried resisting the sex.... maybe i'll just stop returning the phone calls.

Maybe you should offer this person a paint job. :|
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

:PLots of plurals in there....... maybe I'm reading waaaay too much into that:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Maybe you should offer this person a paint job. :|

aarruhh?

It's a long story. You really don't want to know.

I'm still his friend :S, but my walls are not going to forgive him for a good long time.

I'm thinking that if he does to "them" what he has done to me (making me live with old paint), "they" will go away sooner rather than later.

Besides, I just wanted to get another jab in. :P

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

YOu are only a bad person if you went into the sex only relationship without the other knowing that's all you wanted.

sometimes it's good to just have someone who you can call and "just have sex" with.:P
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

Thats ok, i'm having sex with a guy that already has a girlfriend. He likes me better cause i give blowjobs and his GF doesn't.

ok I'll admit to this dirty little secret. I had an Ex GF who would have sex with me while going out with another guy. Lets just say I was more equipt to hit all the right spots. ;)
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

YOu are only a bad person if you went into the sex only relationship without the other knowing that's all you wanted.

sometimes it's good to just have someone who you can call and "just have sex" with.:P

she is 100% right you alway need to have commuication and no deception. tell him, if he is cool with it go with it. never hide things or lie about them.(it hurts to many people)
"laid back - with my mind on my **** and my......"

she is 100% right you alway need to have commuication and no deception. tell him, if he is cool with it go with it. never hide things or lie about them.(it hurts to many people)

my guess is that for the chick, the "good sex" comes a lot from this dude wanting her so much. be honest?, man, and take alllll the love out of it for the girl. it happens like this, she tells him what is up, he says ok lets just fuck then, both perceptions change on the situation, sex goes down hill, both people lose....lie and love. you wanta tell the truth, just get into a fucking relationship, be honest, and watch the great mystery of sex and limitlessness go down the tubes.... :S hahahah!!

my guess is that for the chick, the "good sex" comes a lot from this dude wanting her so much. be honest?, man, and take alllll the love out of it for the girl. it happens like this, she tells him what is up, he says ok lets just fuck then, both perceptions change on the situation, sex goes down hill, both people lose....lie and love.

there is no real love with out honesty. the only people that dont think honest is good are the people that are scared to be honest with themselves.

you wanta tell the truth, just get into a fucking relationship, be honest, and watch the great mystery of sex and limitlessness go down the tubes.... :S hahahah!!

when you are in true love there are no bounderies more connections with eachother...
better sex.
a level most dont understand
"laid back - with my mind on my **** and my......"

Yeah, you are! You entered the relationship, dis-honestly. You've continued the dis-honesty. Now, a sudden shot of conscience is eating at you. Sit down with the other person and level with them. Ignoring phone calls only causes anxiety and headaches. Quit the 'game playing' and being so selfish. The other person is entitled to at the very least, honesty from you.

Chuck

For one, you are NOT a bad person. Havnt you heard the term "fuck buddy"? If you want to get him to quit with the flowers and all, explain to him what he really is to you. Yeah, you are jepordizing having to find a new buddy, but then you would definatly be spending less time with him. :P

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

my guess is that for the chick, the "good sex" comes a lot from this dude wanting her so much. be honest?, man, and take alllll the love out of it for the girl. it happens like this, she tells him what is up, he says ok lets just fuck then, both perceptions change on the situation, sex goes down hill, both people lose....lie and love. you wanta tell the truth, just get into a fucking relationship, be honest, and watch the great mystery of sex and limitlessness go down the tubes.... :S hahahah!!

You know, Vertifly, this is almost painful to say, but there is a great deal of truth in what you say. The attitudes you allude to don't exist in really healthy relationships, but they do obviously exist.

I'm glad you posted that.

edited to add:
Oh, and j0nes, you're not necessarily a bad person, but you're doin' kind of a bad thing. Hopefully, you'll reconsider.

Walt

Yeah, I think so Walt...thanks. I wasn't saying to be "dishonest", just that when you take away the mysteriousness of where things will possibly go in the future then I think something happens. It's like that saying, "You alway want so much what you can't have." Love has a lot to do with desire...imho. But then again, with the whole flowers and candy thing this girl is getting - she is the one providing the mystery for him....so I don't know what's up.

Yeah, I think so Walt...thanks. I wasn't saying to be "dishonest", just that when you take away the mysteriousness of where things will possibly go in the future then I think something happens. It's like that saying, "You alway want so much what you can't have." Love has a lot to do with desire...imho. But then again, with the whole flowers and candy thing this girl is getting - she is the one providing the mystery for him....so I don't know what's up.

What's apparently up is that he is reading something into the "relationship" that just isn't there. He could use a reality check from you.

Walt

Why should you feel bad? Isn't society all about getting what you want, when you want it, without regard to the other person? :|

( just a question)

That little statement you made, speaks volumes about our society, these days. It's really pretty sad. It's a whole lot different, than the way I was raised..[:/]

Chuck

Why should you feel bad? Isn't society all about getting what you want, when you want it, without regard to the other person? :|

( just a question)

That little statement you made, speaks volumes about our society, these days. It's really pretty sad. It's a whole lot different, than the way I was raised..[:/]

Chuck

Can I get an AMEN!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That little statement you made, speaks volumes about our society, these days. It's really pretty sad. It's a whole lot different, than the way I was raised..

Perhaps OT: Suriving society is one thing; level of spirituality (and where/how-much you decide to contribute to your fellow man) is another.

( just a question)

Chuck

Can I get an AMEN!!

Preach on it, my brother! AMEN!

Chuck