SkydiveStMarys

Who are you "named after"?

Well... I was Murray Benjamin until the day I was born. Oops, doctor got that one wrong.

So I was named Jennifer Mary. Mary was after my dad's cousin who had passed away years before while on her way to the hospital to have her baby. Her husband was driving and they were hit by another car, and Mary and the baby didn't make it. I know, sad story. But she was a pretty wicked person from the stories I've heard about her.

Jenn just went with Mary, and was the most popular name the year I was born.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

My name was supposed to be Anne Marie Lesley.
My mom's name is Marie... funny how it didn't make it into my name at all. My dad didn't like the fact that I would have four names.. so it was going to be Anne Lesley until the day I was born and they decided on Lesley Anne.

I have been called Joseph, Joey, Joe, Sam (my big and little brothers were called big and little sam by my mom) but named after no one that I know of.

Red is named after her hair, oh that other name people call her.... Eva after her grandmother and Jane after her mother and great grandmother

Grandmothers name was Eva Cameta, great grandmother was Della Jane, I sure am glad she didn't wind up with Cameta DellaB|

Both Grandmas....My paternal grandma is Kathleen and my maternal grandma was Anna Laura. So Dad came up with Kathleen Anne.

My sister, who came 16 months before me, is named "Yemia". They were still in their "hippie mode" when they had her. The funny thing is she married a Japanese-American and her name is now Yemia Hashimoto...his name is Mark:)
Man I'm glad I was born second!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

First name came from my grandfather, who incidentally was my most favorite relative when I was a kid. Middle name came from my great great grandfather, who was the superintendent of the Kentucky School for the Blind back in the early 1900's.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban