jumpergirl

HELP US NAME...

We have a cat whose name is Ernie. He has seven toes in the front, so he is a "Hemingway" cat, thus the Ernie name.

However...since he is such a shit disturber with the other two cats, he is commonly referred to as Shitbird and/or Shitnuts.

Personality dicates name for a cat!

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

I was looking at the second pic. The front part of the cat seems like a distinctly different color scheme from the back part. A good name would reflect that.

It looks like a grey cat on the front and a brownish raccoon on the back.

It seems to be hiding behind the chair, so I'm guessing that it is not all that cool with the camera flash. :D

our new kitty cat!! We can't seem to find a name that fits her. Any suggestions? We want something not so ordinary. No "Fluffy" or "Kitty." :D

Flare. The way her face fur spreads out makes me think of it. That, and it's a skydive-y term. :)
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

If you can't pick a name now, you can always just string together a few that you like and then pick the right one as her personality develops. We named our last kitten Java-Rocket-the-China-Cat-Sunflower and ended up calling her Java.
Of course, this might have only worked for me because I'm incredibly indecisive. I guess this will probably cease to work when we have kids. Senator-Thomas-Benjamin-Swoop-O'Neil might have some difficulties in school.

Oh, and one more thing...Ninjas ARE way cooler than pirates.

I was looking at the second pic. The front part of the cat seems like a distinctly different color scheme from the back part. A good name would reflect that.

You know, you're right! (I only just looked at the second pic.)

So how about "Miss Match"? :P

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

How about "Fwooosh". That's the dreaded sound of that cat too close to an open flame.

I have a Longhair also and it has a bad habit of darting around. I don't allow my Girlfriend to have candles in my house. The image of me chasing that cat around with a fire extinguisher trying to put her out while she is catching the drapes on fire and then running under the bed is too scary(might be plausable). Damn. It's dry season.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln