SkydiveStMarys

Sex is just not for the bedroom...

There's always next summer...

(Boa perhaps?)

Oh yah, in the men's change room sauna in the apartment building he lived in. He says he thought the building security walked in, I was seeing fireworks so I didn't notice.;)

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the woman is on her back, on bottom and doesn't move, you do it almost anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like this?

(NSFW, of course)

Well, she's not suppose to enjoy it either...looks like she might be enjoying that just a little to much...and BTW, what are you doing with "That" picture...???:o:):P

Well, she's not suppose to enjoy it either...looks like she might be enjoying that just a little to much...

Nah, she's just pretending to enjoy it... Isn't that what women are supposed to do? :P

and BTW, what are you doing with "That" picture...???

Umm, I believe it was one of the standard background pics that came with Windows Server 2003. :)

I had the same hair dresser growing up. Now I remember she looked like Meg Ryan in her early years. The same very attractive lady cut my mom's, sisters and my hair. I was always fantasizing about her when she cut my hair. My sisters went off to college and my mom passed but I always went to see her and we always flirted with each other. She always placed her boobs in my face, strattled my legs, etc. when she gave me a haircut.

When I turned 18 I ended up having sex with her in the salon after a haircut one night when nobody else was there. We were all over that salon. B|

Nathan,

you forgot the:

"Dear Penthouse Forum",

:D
Remster