SkydiveStMarys

Sex is just not for the bedroom...

On a White Steinway Grand Piano in the middle of the Convention Area at Ceasers. Got caught by Security.. Good thing he was my friend or would have got fired...The Glass Elevator at the Tropicana comes in a close second only becuase the Piano was$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Under the covers in a room full of people watching television, all of whom were roughly 4 feet away from us...when I lived in the dormitories. :$

At a dinner function, at the table, as discreetly as possible. The girl was wearing a dress and no underwear, and was sitting in my lap. I'm pretty sure the people at the table had some limited idea of what was going on (in?), regardless of the loud music and throngs of people dancing around us.

On the way back from Seattle, through the Cascades, with several cars slowing down to make sure they had seen what they thought they saw. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

My boyfriend (of 4 years) and I went through an experimental phase. :P It was fun.. maybe next summer we'll go searching for some new places.

As a side note... the waterfall thing isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's loud.. you get pounded with water in a non-sexy way and have to hang onto slippery rocks for support. But atleast we can check that one off our list..

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

When I was a bit younger,

1) Front seat of a car parked at a rest stop. Not sure how many truckers saw.
2) Got snowed in on the way to Mt. Rushmore with no hotels available. In the back of my truck to stay warm. It was fricken colddddd.:o
3) Under a blanket in Balboa Park in San Diego. A cop on horseback rode by. We stopped to see if he cared. Nope. Kept going.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

The logistics of that are interesting.
Climb the ladder, open the grate (floor/door) climb on up, get ready, she cliimbs one foot on the rail, one foot on the beakon, (I hold the handles, yes it will stop) she climbs up, I climb up...It's about 4' in diameter and about 4' from front to back, the rest is easy.

Bathroom while a dz holiday party was going on

Various planes

Hot tub at a hotel while people were walking about and using the pool

A bit off of a hiking trail

Car (various places....off a road, drive in theater)

I like this thread. It gives me ideas for future reference.

Oops...forgot the time at the bar...it was an outside patio bar, and we were on top of these stairs while quite a few people were 20 ft below.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

In the back of a ambulance with my ex. I'm a offcial member of the CODE 3 club.
She wanted to do the Backdraft thing bit I refused to do it on top of a engine with
all that dirty hose and there was a window in the bunk room that everybody would have gotten
a free show.

I missed out on sex in the Otter this summer... :(

Ahhhh...... muffin :(... ;)

Hmmmmmmmmm

-Left a new years party to do it in a car in the parking lot. The party followed shortly thereafter. If the car wasn't a rockin' before it was surrounded by a hoard of some 40 people, it certainly was afterwards!

-Under a blanket on the couch in her parents TV room... while watching a movie with her parents. (got away)

-Janitors Closet in high school (caught)

-Behind the stage curtains in the cafeteria in high school (got away)

-Pole-Vaulting mats at York University's indoor track and field training facility (had an audience)

-Up in a tree on a nature walk... watching people walk their dogs below us (got away as far as the humans were concerned... but I'm pretty sure we were spotted by a cocker-spaniel. Damned thing wouldn't shut up! :D)

-Couch at an afterhours nightclub (got away)

I'd better stop now methinks... lol

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Where is the "strangest" or "oddest" place that you "did it"?

I can't believe nobody else has responded "That would be up the butt, Bob" :D

Seriously though? In a hundred and some-odd year old log cabin that was behind a shopping plaza (historical preservation thing). Yes, we got caught by a police officer. :$:D

I won't talk about the dumbest place I've had sex. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)