SkydiveStMarys

Sex is just not for the bedroom...

Where is the "strangest" or "oddest" place that you "did it"? If it was a public place, did you get caught?

For me....(1)on the hood of a Corvette...(2)in a mirrored elevator..almost got caught, know for a fact that it is on video somewhere, security guards had a field day that evening.:$

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Darla! I'm surprised at you! I never would have thought such a thing from you! :D:D:D

-On I-4 in FLA...going 70...80...then 90 mph....

-On a big rock on the side of a mountain just outside Zion Canyon National Park...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

On a nature trail at the wildlife center where I worked.

We got caught by a couple who was taking the self-guided walk. I never saw the woman's reaction, but the guy cracked up.

And in the back seat of a car with a mutual friend driving. In that case, I think, "caught" doesn't actually apply.

I've got a couple more, but these were the first I thought of.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

On a golf course middle of the week middle of the day half way down 13th fairway. I think people walked by but I didn't pay much attention.
At an open house in the bathroom no one noticed that I know of.
In a parking garage after a hockey game and we did have a small audience:$
if fun were easy it wouldn't be worth having, right?

...And in the back seat of a car with a mutual friend driving. In that case, I think, "caught" doesn't actually apply.

Oooo yes...I forgot about my similar one...we got "caught" by the semi driver ridin' our bumper leaning over the steering wheel watching.
:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Darla! I'm surprised at you! I never would have thought such a thing from you! :D:D:D

-On I-4 in FLA...going 70...80...then 90 mph....

-On a big rock on the side of a mountain just outside Zion Canyon National Park...

Long time ago! I would still love to do that though......it is soooo exciting for me!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I had the same hair dresser growing up. Now I remember she looked like Meg Ryan in her early years. The same very attractive lady cut my mom's, sisters and my hair. I was always fantasizing about her when she cut my hair. My sisters went off to college and my mom passed but I always went to see her and we always flirted with each other. She always placed her boobs in my face, strattled my legs, etc. when she gave me a haircut.

When I turned 18 I ended up having sex with her in the salon after a haircut one night when nobody else was there. We were all over that salon. B|

On top of a huge stack of bales of hay.

In a waterfall, just for the dramatic effect.

Front seat of a caravan.

Back seat of a caravan.

On the runway numbers.

Middle of the landing area at LP, it's tradition.

:P

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham