Kramer

brits17 is crazy

I've been in Houston visiting a friend this week. I met up with brits17 (Brittany) at this country dancing club last Wednesday after I realized she lived here. That girl is super cool! She can move real well on the dance floor as well.

After the country dancing her roommate Ted and her were kind enough to let me join them on a BASE adventure. They didn't end up jumping due to authority intervention, but regardless, it was one of the coolest and most surreal nights of my life. Brittany's awesome (and so is Ted and probably every other BASE jumper).

Holla!!!

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

I don't post here for 3 months. I return to make a post. And I have to bump it for myself when it gets to the 2nd page?!?!?! :o[:/]B|:|

C'mon guys! Someone tell me how much you agree with me that brits17 is the coolest girl in the world and that I rule!!

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

I haven't met Brittany, although she seems very cool. I hope to meet her some day, but I don't think I'll go BASE jumping with her. I'll just watch! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

C'mon guys! Someone tell me how much you agree with me that brits17 is the coolest girl in the world

you better be careful, she will steal your heart.

she is the super hottie, skydiver chick that every guy would be blessed in her presence.:)

I've been in Houston visiting a friend this week. I met up with brits17 (Brittany) at this country dancing club last Wednesday after I realized she lived here. That girl is super cool! She can move real well on the dance floor as well.

After the country dancing her roommate Ted and her were kind enough to let me join them on a BASE adventure. They didn't end up jumping due to authority intervention, but regardless, it was one of the coolest and most surreal nights of my life. Brittany's awesome (and so is Ted and probably every other BASE jumper).

Holla!!!

You forgot to mention that she's incredibly cute!

Walt

I've never seen her in person, and the pictures I've seen don't show much of her face, but I've got no doubt you're right.

More important, though, Brittany is smart and thoughtful and a nice person. And if she can put up with Ted, she has the patience of a saint. :D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I've never seen her in person, and the pictures I've seen don't show much of her face, but I've got no doubt you're right.

More important, though, Brittany is smart and thoughtful and a nice person. And if she can put up with Ted, she has the patience of a saint. :D

rl

We're talkin' a smile that will melt your heart in 3.8 secs or less. She is really a charmer.

Walt

Hahaha, needless to say, its been quite the week ;) I've had a blast meeting up with old friends and new. I love all ya'll :)And just know this love is why I stack kitchen utensils on top of you when you are drunkenly passed out (ahem, voodew). And then I drunkenly pass out. Ah, the epitome of grace and class :P

Hahaha, needless to say, its been quite the week ;) I've had a blast meeting up with old friends and new. I love all ya'll :)And just know this love is why I stack kitchen utensils on top of you when you are drunkenly passed out (ahem, voodew). And then I drunkenly pass out. Ah, the epitome of grace and class :P

You coming to Dublin again this year? Would love to see ya again:)

I've never seen her in person, and the pictures I've seen don't show much of her face...

At the risk of embarassing Brittany with all the attention, attached is a photo I have of her.

I don't think I've ever seen her without those sunglasses on top of her head. Does she wear them to bed too?

If you want to drive her nuts, just ask her how her job as a "physical therapist" is going.

I've never seen her in person, and the pictures I've seen don't show much of her face...

At the risk of embarassing Brittany with all the attention, attached is a photo I have of her.

Brittany, you're adorable. :D

If you want to drive her nuts, just ask her how her job as a "physical therapist" is going.

New thread?

:D
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I don't think I've ever seen her without those sunglasses on top of her head. Does she wear them to bed too?

Hah, Mr. Rich, always a joker ;) I'm still upset our team name isn't "John Rich to manifest."

Only wear them to bed if I have to sleep in the light B|.