SkydiveStMarys

What is your least favorite

Above and beyond anything else, it has to be: Dishes.

I've got a deal for anyone who wants to hook up with me: I cook, you do the dishes. Deal?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Hate all of them. When I bought my house I finally acknowledged that I am never going to be a person who likes cleaning, and I should just admit to that and hire someone. This realization came when I was cleaning out my old rental house and I realized that if I were to keep my brand-new house in good shape, I'd need help. I just wasn't ever going to motivate to keep it seriously clean.

I don't let my house get gross... I clean the kitchen as I use it and wipe up spills as they get created, but I also hire someone to come in every two weeks and keep it clean overall. It's good for my sanity.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Now see...I can't dry my jeans....I like them STIFF!!!:D:D If they don't "stand up" by themselves, well then.....they aren't stiff enough.

I don't iron my jeans (?), but I do wash AND dry them often, of course. Some of the pricier jeans, like Seven for All Mankind, for instance, do remain quite stiff, no matter what. Good quality jeans fit better and look better for longer. One of the reasons is because jeanwear companies use different finishes or not, which can affect how much memory the jean has, its stiffness, etc. Not all jeans are created equally. That said, I love the feel of warm jeans against my legs when I take them straight out of the dryer. :)

[:/]

Yep, I'll get around to it once I'm done postwhoring.

No, no, no, you need to do laundry *while* postwhoring. It's the perfect excuse for postwhoring. "Well, I was doing laundry, so it gave me something to do while I waited for the loads to be done."

windows. I hate doing windows.

Mopping and bathrooms suck more, but the maid service doesn't do windows. >:(

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Though I have learned my lesson...NEVER mix cleaning supplies!!

ya its called Chlorine Gas and it kinda burnsB|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

i must confess to a certain sickness... i love to iron.

Me too. To take a wrinkly shirt and make it all smooth and perfect...well i love that!! I also love folding laundry though. I think it's part of my OCD tendencies.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

i must confess to a certain sickness... i love to iron.

Me too. To take a wrinkly shirt and make it all smooth and perfect...well i love that!! I also love folding laundry though. I think it's part of my OCD tendencies.

i knew there were many reasons to love you... ;)

nice avatar btw

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...