SkydiveStMarys

What is your least favorite

"Seven for All Mankind"..........

Always wanted a pair of them, never could afford them,

I have jeans of all price-ranges and frankly, if they fit well & you're lovin' 'em. I don't think it matters one way or the other.

Having said that, most of mine are Paper, Denim & Cloth, Banana and Seven for All Mankind:P Most mall-store fits are all-wrong, but if you like 'em, who cares?

My really old kind that I've had for 8 years are Abercrombie---amazingly probably the ONLY pair they ever made not torn/frayed upon purchase:P They MUST be ironed after drying...but having said that...any pair of jeans that can last 8 years and still look great is good in my book, and they were originally only $50 or so I think.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

OOoooo, forgot to add:

Ebay has decent prices on them...

You can't trust Ebay. Some of the biggest faux/fake sellers in the business---ESPECIALLY bags.

I will pm you some great, authentic discount websites & another lil' secret:P

Ooooh trust me I know all about Ebay. I have a select group of selllers that I go to, repeat buying from them...I trust they products and have never had a problem...I've gotten burned by a few sellers at first and made their livelyhood a living hell.Heheheh:D, Got my money back and then some.;)

I know what to look for..that helps too.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

for me they need a really loooong inseam...33 is good 34 is great,,,...I'm taller then average.

Oooo, girl, we really could raid closets. My legs from inner thigh to floor are 32 inches:P

I can't stand Gap anything, though...especially jeans. But, I do still have my two pairs of Abercrombie from 8 years ago, and the one pair I still wear religiously on the weekends. My other pair, I shredded down the leg, so only wear those when I'm in "that mood"

I have a major thing about ripping/cutting/shredding jeans. My first ever pair of jeans I cut up and my father was so pissed:D

RE: EBAY....I know what to look for..that helps too.

That's good. I personally do not buy any clothes and/or bags from Ebay.

But, as I mentioned in my pm...I'm available if you need details on fakes. It's sick, I know, but I get some sort of great pleasure out of being at a party and seeing a high-society woman who has NO CLUE her bag is fake:D

Dishes. Man i hate doing the dishes. I love cooking but when it comes to cleaning up i'll run a mile!

That is JUST fine by me;) I call my hunny Chef-Boy-ar-Billy:D He's an amazing cook and I find that incredibly sexy in a man.

<---can't boil water:D

I have NO PROBLEM cleaning up afterward:P

Oh, my teens are horrible! They practically live off their floor, they don't like to hang anything up! I don't know how they can live like that. I was a neat-freak at their age too and on a slow weekend, I would organize my closet. They tell me that's weird though. I don't think so.

Since we'll be close neighbors inside a tent at Dublin, can I assume you'll feel right at home if I emulate your kids' living habits? :P:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Oh, and I don't necessarily mind housework...it's just harnessing my attention and marshalling my motivation that wind up being the tricky parts of moving in that direction. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Since we'll be close neighbors inside a tent at Dublin, can I assume you'll feel right at home if I emulate your kids' living habits?

As long as you don't mind me nagging to you pick up your shit and have some consideration for other people! ;)

My brother was at our house one day telling us about a ski trip he was going to take with just guys. He said stuff was going to be all over the hotel room and no one would care. My son said, "Man, that would be nice!" :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"I can't stand Gap anything"

I like their tees..they wash well and hold their color..it helps that I don't put any of my "outer clothes" in the dryer. Panties, yes....shirts and jeans and bras...no dryer....Dryers destroy clothes and I value my clothes, plus they were expensive, waaaay too much to shrink and fade them.

Bobbi

I do three loads of laundry every week and it's 90% my boyfriend's clothes, the animals's bed covers, etc, towels & linens.

I don't own much that doesn't say "dry clean only" but I also REFUSE to dry clean:D I have my own steamer and the trick to a lot of lil' silks is wearing a tiny body-hugging cami underneath.

I DO put everything that's washable, though, in the drywer as none of it do I consider all that valuable--I have it for one reason and one reason only---CONVENIENCE. I love the Banana Outlet b/c I can buy super-cute shirts, shorts, etc. that if a big great dane jumps on me at Dog Park with muddy paws, I really dont' give a shit. Though, truth be told, he could do so in my couture, as well, and I wouldn't give a shit as I let animals do pretty much whatever they want and can't possibly get mad;)

I don't mind stopping in Vicki's every shopping trip and picking up new undies. It's worth it to me---I always wash & dry undies, silk, lace, whatever:P

The funny thing is watching my hunny, on the rare occasion he helps, try to fold them:D

Edit: OK, I admit. I DO own a recently purchased tourquoise/grey striped thermal from.....THE GAP:o:D

As long as you don't mind me nagging to you pick up your shit and have some consideration for other people! ;)

My brother was at our house one day telling us about a ski trip he was going to take with just guys. He said stuff was going to be all over the hotel room and no one would care. My son said, "Man, that would be nice!" :ph34r:

I'm chuckling here. The only thing is, it all has to be cleaned up eventually. It might be a neat experiment to let your son's room go for a few months and see if he gets sick of trodding over and through all the mounds of mess. :D

I think I'll wait until everyone is passed out on Sunday morning to quietly steal away home. ;)

I do three loads of laundry every week and it's 90% my boyfriend, the animals, towels & linens.

It must be fun watching them in the spin cycle!
:o:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

"The funny thing is watching my hunny, on the rare occasion he helps, try to fold them"

My SO KNOWS not to touch my clothes when attempting to do the wash. he once shrunk something so bad (changed the color to boot)..that I about lost it! He, if he does it, will wash his own clothes and possibly the kids clothes, but he will never attempt to was my clothes.....Yeah, to give him some credit...he tries to help when it comes time to fold...you should see him try to fold a g-string!!!:D:D:$:)
Bobbi

That's exactly what I meant. He never does the washing...not even of his stuff. But, he occasionally helps fold...and truth-be-told, I don't own anything BUT g-strings. I can't STAND full-backs, half-backs or ANY back. It's so uncomfortable to me.

So of course, then, you know how they get wound up into tiny balls and you un-ball them:D That's what hilarious to watch.

We are a great team though, with household chores. Everything I hate doing, he doesn't mind (cooking, taking out trash, etc.) and vice versa. I don'd mind laundry, cleaning, etc.

So it works out perfectly:)

Peas and carrots...peas and carrots! Thats cool....;)

P.S. Thats all I wear too...I HATE to see someone that could really use a pair of g-strings, say when they are wearing tight dress slacks and you see the panty lines!! Ugh!! SO unnecessary!!!!! Drives me crazy!!! My sister wears granny panties and I bust on her so bad!!! My niece is wearing g-strings now and its all my fault! LOL!!!!!!

Bobbi

Bobbi

:D:D:D

OK, we actually HAVE used the terms "peas & carrots" for each other:P

And yes, the G-thang started at a very young age for me, too. The first time my father did the laundry instead of my stepmom....ohhhhhh....I'll never forget that day. That's just something a father doesn't want to see, despite that I was a straight-A student and co-Captain of the V-club:D

I think he was hoping for the white-cotton pink bow-type:D:P