Girlfalldown

Speaking of really old posts

Have you ever gone to the last page of posts (meaning first posts) and read through them? It's kind of fun. I see Skreamer's there and Wingnut and Stacy. It's interesting to see who was around back then.

Oh the fun it must have been!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I see Skreamer's there and Wingnut and Stacy. It's interesting to see who was around back then.

yup, was way difrent then, but it changes about every couple years on here... new people, oldpeople, some oldones that stoped and hen came back...

it was neat, i was looking at one of my posts and remeber back to how my life was when i posted it,way difrent than now.. cool thing is, i wished "froggy" a happy birthday in my post and then later that year i got to meet her. then she dropped off the face of the planet, got to see her this past year at wffc..... so that was cool... guess wffc really is " the reunion"......

i wished "froggy" a happy birthday in my post and then later that year i got to meet her. then she dropped off the face of the planet, got to see her this past year at wffc..... so that was cool... guess wffc really is " the reunion"......

Cool to know she is still around. I haven't seen her since Cross Keys in April 2003. Tell her I said hello if you talk to her.

new people, oldpeople, some oldones that stoped and hen came back...

Me, me meeeee;)

I remember the good 'ol days, too:P

I just searched my own:D. Oh my gosh, how young I sound:o (I was 20), but the funniest part...99% of my posts were in threads that contained the word "sex".

Some things never change:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

You could reply to some of those old threads.. I do that from time to time..

I call it Thread Necromancing..B|

Thread Necro-philia is closer.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Necromancing your first post... DUDE.. you took like 5 months to make your first post..:D

I was following the rules -

It used to, if not still does, say that you should hang back and learn how to post before you really do. So I did - I watched Aggie Dave and Skybytch and Clay, and Andrea, and skremer and squeak and you and wingnut and several others to learn how to post correctly.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah, that is a bummer. I have often thought we should keep a list of user names that we know are retired due to the death of the real person behind them. There are a lot of people who have posted here who are no longer with us.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

Necromancing your first post... DUDE.. you took like 5 months to make your first post..:D

I was following the rules -

It used to, if not still does, say that you should hang back and learn how to post before you really do. So I did - I watched Aggie Dave and Skybytch and Clay, and Andrea, and skremer and squeak and you and wingnut and several others to learn how to post correctly.

That's scary:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, that is a bummer. I have often thought we should keep a list of user names that we know are retired due to the death of the real person behind them. There are a lot of people who have posted here who are no longer with us.

Brent

I dont know about a list, but at least HH doesn't cancel their accounts, so nobody else can unknowingly choose that username. That would be spooky.