Andy_Copland

A laughing orgasm?!

Its been a few days since i've posted so thought i'd write a gem.

Ok picture this (i know you want to) im making love to my new found girlfriend and i can feel that shes about to climax (this is the 2nd time i've had sex with her, dont ask about the first i was wrecked) and im trying my best to keep the motion constant etc....Anyway all of a sudden i get this feeling in the the back of my neck like the risers of my rig have twisted and pinned my head down. I pull up and see her pinching her nose with the arm around my neck and he cheeks like a fucking puffer fish!

At this point she bursts into fits of laughter while im on top and wondering what the fuck is going wrong...turns out if she orgasms she goes into fits of giggles...

Some one please tell me you've experienced the same!:D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

:P

I can't even begin to comment on what your partner might have been feeling or thinking but:

It's happened to me a couple of times. It's rare, but when it happens it's because I'm relaxed, very comfortable with the person I'm with, feeling very happy and safe, and having a great time.

Why don't you just ask her?
Owned by Remi #?

I asked... she told me shes only had an orgasm with one bloke before and didnt know if it was a first time thing.... I mean she nearly died with laughter and told me afterwards that i took it so cool laughing with her and asking what was up that she felt ok and not too embaressed...So yea its an orgasm but how fucked up is that :S

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Yup.... this has happened to me too the first time I had sex, I was 12 and she was 25... She kept saying "really... it's not you..." but I think it had somthing to do with my 4" penis back then... ???

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Some one please tell me you've experienced the same!

I have laughed a few times, but not during orgasm. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

There are two ways of looking at this.

The first is that she was having an orgasm and laughing is the way that she emotionally releases the built-up sexual tension.

The other involves her saying something like:

"Uh ... yeah, babe ... No, really. I was cumming. You really did it for me! (*giggle*) You're the best ... no kidding! (*snicker*) No... honest ... I meant that sincerely!! (*GUFFAW*) The way that you kept going and going like that ... all at the same speed ... and for nearly three minutes ... no ... WAIT!! (*howl!!!*) I'm serious...!!!!! (*CHORTLE!!!!*)

There are two ways of looking at this.

The first is that she was having an orgasm and laughing is the way that she emotionally releases the built-up sexual tension.

The other involves her saying something like:

"Uh ... yeah, babe ... No, really. I was cumming. You really did it for me! (*giggle*) You're the best ... no kidding! (*snicker*) No... honest ... I meant that sincerely!! (*GUFFAW*) The way that you kept going and going like that ... all at the same speed ... and for nearly three minutes ... no ... WAIT!! (*howl!!!*) I'm serious...!!!!! (*CHORTLE!!!!*)

:D:D:D:D:D

Walt

I'm with you on this... :D:D:D:P

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Sex is supposed to be fun. Laughing (for the most part) only occurs when having fun. I've found myself laughing during sex before, basically all the way up till, and after, orgasm (tho I can't remember laughing DURING orgasm). Don't take it so seriously. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Sex is supposed to be fun. Laughing (for the most part) only occurs when having fun. I've found myself laughing during sex before, basically all the way up till, and after, orgasm (tho I can't remember laughing DURING orgasm). Don't take it so seriously. ;)

Blues,
Dave

It's probably not what you think. The time I saw it was *definitely* during orgasm and it was very sudden, uncontrollable laughter followed by very sudden bigtime crying complete with lotsa tears.

It definitely was *not* the kind of laughing you're talking about.

Walt

As a reformed psychiatrist I know says, "The River of Normal is wide."

Both laughing and crying are involuntary and completely normal.

Sometimes, I think it would be better to google before asking certain kinds of questions here. But I did it for you, and there were hundreds of references, including this one:

http://www.mypleasure.com/education/qanda/questions/1076.asp

You can google "laughing orgasm" or "crying orgasm" yourself, and you will learn that it is not at all rare.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb