SkydiveStMarys

The first time you did "it"...

No I am not fortunate enough to have slam dunked the honorable Tom Aiello. The Powerful and awesome moderator. (I wish) No Just plain old Tommy Anello. My best friends' brother.:D:D:D-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Really, it was a slut named Jenny. I had the first go round before everyone else, in a bush, standing up, not bad for a first timer, standing up isn't for rookies... we went at it for a while with a condom, and I decided to pluck it off without her knowing, not missing a beat, it was pretty slick, dunno if I have any kids from her floating around today as I knew to pull out and jiz all over her leg, even back then... It was the best feeling I've ever had on my cock to this day and I'll never forget it... the funny thing is, my first kiss was a Jen, my first fuck was a Jen, and my first true love was a Jen, my first soul mate was a Jen... my first Dream of a family and life partner was Jen... were do I go from Jen?

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

18, yes, yes.

She was my first long time girlfriend. Iirc it happened about 3 - 4 months into our relatonship. It was one of the more difficult relationships i've had. It lsted a year in total.

She lives in Oz now.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Thirteen years old with Marlene who was sixteen.

We were in a horse pasture in the middle of the summer. I can still remember the sucking sounds that your stomachs makes when parting. I can also remember her father pointing a gun at my head when I started sneeking up to her window at night.

Colonel Mustard, in the library, with a candlestick;)

:D

His name is BillyZ. I was 20. We were in a cheap motel on the beach by the DZ:P

The next time was in my car in the DZ parking lot. And the several times after that were in the DZO's trailer;):D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I had to answer this one. It's very rare on this site I talk about DZ's and/or actually skydiving:D Usually I stick to what I do best...the sex threads;)

P.S. FOR THE FIFTH TIME, it's YOU'RE>:(

I was just appointed head of the "pain pit" in the Rebecca Administration. This is your warning. <---Please note use of "your" in this case;):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

It was some girl I met at a party. We were really drunk. I'm not sure what her name was - I think it might have been Kelly... I dunno. [:/]

Went in my bedroom, passed out while fooling around. Woke up later and finished the job. The only thing I really remember well, is how tight she was. Wow... :)
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Well luckily we herd her coming so I jumped off and pulled my pants back on (we were to nervous to actually get all the way undressed:$) just as she walked in but, I know she knew what was up. She kind of stared at us for a minute with that deer in the headlights look and said "I'm going to the store!.....do you want anything?...."no thanks".....long uncomfortable pause.....ok well keep your door open.....another long uncomfortable pause..I'm going now. Ok goodbye. And she backed up down the hallway and turned in to the garage. She never let me out of her site when I was home with a boyfriend until I was 18 but, thankfully she never told my dad. As far as he is concerned I am still a virgin:).

Wow. And that was your first experience, huh? That sux. :D I can't tell you how thankful I am that my parents never directly caught me doing anything sexual. But, truth be told, it wasn't pretty when they did find out I wasn't a virgin...even though it was like 3 years after I first got laid.