windcatcher

What do you men think about her?

pointy elbows too.

LOL...I had to go back and look at her elbows because you wrote that!

I think she's beautiful, I'd love to look like that. I bet she weighs less than 145 lbs. too. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sheesh, I thought all you guys would love to jump her bones! :D
I think she is beautiful, I would love to have a face like that. But, I'm beginning to love my body shape and face more. Comparing oneself to others doesn't do anybody any good>:(:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Lived next door to her from 2003 to 2005. She had a little yappy dog. This was in Chelsea, NYC. It's always fun to be wearing running clothing at 6am to go for a run and out of the apartment next to you comes Lenny Kravitz in full garb.

She was always very sweet, always seemed a little taken aback by what was happening to her. Always like she never believed it.

And insofar as her claim of still being a virgin? She was sleeping with LENNY F'ING KRAVITZ. The man, when waiting for the elevator, didn't look frustrated, is all I gotta say.

Oh, and she's quite pretty, if that's what you meant...

I was looking for Victoria's Secret swimsuits online, and I think Adriana Lima has got to be one of the most beautiful women I've seen.
What do you men think of her? :P

I think she is beautiful, I would love to have a face like that. But, I'm beginning to love my body shape and face more. Comparing oneself to others doesn't do anybody any good>:(:)

Deserves to be highlighted!!!!

Walt

I have a saying (I really stole it)No matter how good she looks,someone somewhere is sick of her shit.
Unfortunatly beauty like that usually comes with a price.It's called being a bitch.I bet she could look right past you while she was asking for your last dollar.Sorry for the negitive it's just the mood I'm in at the moment.

Yeah, and there's also some extremely attractive women that are the nicest people you'd meet:P

Besides, like most women, even someone as extremely gorgeous as Adriana probably dislikes something about her face or body. Course, then again I could be wrong! :o:D:|

Their swimsuits are on sale, and you get a free tote! :D The one I'm getting, I have the top, and now I have to order the bottom! :D

I don't think 45 for a top is that bad, considering there are a LOT more expensive suits out there.:S:|

I just don't get why they are not sold together???!! I'm sorry...yes their swimsuits are pretty...but they are not worth 80 to 100 bucks...thats just insane!!!

I just can't afford something like that...thats why Ebay...comes in sooooo handy....I've have gotten some really really great deals on swim suits (tags still on) that you just can't beat with a stick!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.