windcatcher

What do you men think about her?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!! I know what you mean, but there really *are* a lot of guys who think that way.

I was told to eat a hamburger on a couple occassions. I'm about as healthy as can be--slim, but with hips and boo-tay:P I know there are men who prefer other shapes/sizes. But, let's be real---there IS a common denominator among which type men go for. The individual girl, regardless of her shape/size is not the enemy. It's all in the marketing baby:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I have always lived on the east coast...I have always lived near the beach...I looked into moving to Arizona, the mountains are beautiful...but if its a toss up between mountains or the sea....its gotta be the sea....it just does something for me.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

and one that looks HOT and minimal movement is required when wearing it.

:D:D:D

I admit, I CAN'T sit still long enough to "lay out" or anything, so I will leave out the exact beach location I live and frequent due to the fact that I routinely have malfunctions just about every time I get in the water wearing it.:D I don't wear that one surfing/swimming, though...just when I'm going to play in the water, walk around or fish with my hunny;)

I will not, however, EVER where just my bikini top and shorts to the DZ again no matter how blazing hot it is.[:/] A tank top is always required from now on!:P

I was looking for Victoria's Secret swimsuits online, and I think Adriana Lima has got to be one of the most beautiful women I've seen.
What do you men think of her? :P

She wants me. I can see it in her eyes. Pity, she's far too young and easily attached.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'm not short...I'm confused:S. I don't get it?

:)
It's true, though. I actually lost my bikini bottoms once body-surfing a wave:D Luckily they were around my ankle. The teeny triangle top is what is always malfunctioning in the water. But, I avoid this by wrapping my arms and body around my hunny while we *play*:P

I think she's saying that they're trying to hide underwater to cover up their "wardrobe malfunction"... even if the water is only a foot deep.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ahhhh, thank you grasshoppa:P

Nope, I don't do that. I'm not shy;) I just cover back up as quickly as possible. Usually turned oceanside, not beachside. My bootie is never full covered anyways:o I wear the "half-backs" or Brazilian cut. Just thought you should know:D:P

I DO dress more modestly, but on the beach all rules are off. That's just how I roll:P

Sheesh, I thought all you guys would love to jump her bones!

Oh no, she's far too pretty and that no smiling thing? The tan is way to perfect to even consider such a thing.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Sheesh, I thought all you guys would love to jump her bones!

Oh no, she's far too pretty and that no smiling thing? The tan is way to perfect to even consider such a thing.

so you say. I wouldnt throw her out of bed unless she did it better on the floor!:ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Don't ya just love the girls that really shouldn't be wearing "that"...you gotta wonder...Damn! Did she even bother to look in the mirror? AND,if she did...did she really think she looked ok?

Ok...I'm being catty now...I'll stop....

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

> I thought all you guys would love to jump her bones!
Well, not exactly. Yes, she is a very beautiful lady, but that does NOT automatically turns her into a HOTTIE.

> I would love to have a face like that
Why?!?!?

> Comparing oneself to others doesn't do anybody any good
Why? Why should you? Why should you compare yourself to a model/actress/whatever-beautiful-lady-appering-in-magazines?!?!?!?!?
You are you, she is she. What is the purpose of a comparison like that?
What you "could" do is to compare yourself to your "best-yourself", being your "best-yourself" yourself at the best of your possibilitites/capabilities, putting yourself in the best reasonable shape and so, without going crazy for that. More than that, it's useless.
You have got your own life, like any other "normal" girl, and what you need is to related yourself to other people "around you", no need to look for "extraterrestrial" models like an actress or mannequin or so.
Myself? Yes, when I look at a such beautulf lady, I think: "Yes, she is nice, she is beautiful, she is very beautiful, she is extremely beautiful" and I am astonished for at least 5 minutes. Past which 5 minutes, I think back to my life and try to "take care" of my girl friend and try to "enjoy" the look of girls/ladies "around me" (=real people).
I fill up my life with real girls/ladies, not with top models/actresses/whatever.
Just my 0.02€ :)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

Exactly, which I why I said comparing yourself to others is just destructive...it doesn't do anything good for you. In the past I compared myself to other women and their bodies/faces, but the older I get the more accepting I become of myself. I love my body now! :):D)

Edited to add: And I've come to realize that not every man will find me attractive, which is fine, because I don't find every man attractive. Different strokes for different folks.;) If some man doesn't find me attractive, he can just shove it;). ( Not really, I don't really care anymore.) :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...