windcatcher

What do you men think about her?

I can't stand cucumbers. What a waste. Barely any nutritional value. I sustitute avacado for cucumbers in my sushi rolls:P

Well, if I cared about nutritional value, then I might to do that. But the cumcumber is there mostly to give texture to the sammich; though I do like their taste too. In fact, I might be inclined to put BOTH on my sandwich.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

yes their swimsuits are pretty...but they are not worth 80 to 100 bucks

I get good deals, but I think you know I spend a pretty penny on clothes.

But a bikini I'm just going to fish, surf, kayak, swim in? Unless it's solid white (which requires GREAT lining so it does not become see-through when wet) then I buy mine cheap--no more than $50 at the local surf shop or Target. My current bikini is a Jamaican-Style I bought together for $40. I've never received so many compliments on a bikini in my life.

You do NOT have to spend $80-$100 on swimwear. No worries!
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I was looking for Victoria's Secret swimsuits online, and I think Adriana Lima has got to be one of the most beautiful women I've seen.
What do you men think of her? :P

Looking at her is a pleasure -

but what about talking to her?

Is she as full of herself as she is beautiful?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I got a cute bikini (black & white, fav colors) made by Ralph Lauren off of Ebay for 25 bucks...this things is made so nicely...what a buy!! I have several surf shops around me and hit them at the end of summer....I don't give two shits if they were "last seasons" swim wear..its gone get wet and sandy....I usually get a new suit every season...just cause I go to the beach ALOT.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

You can see the beach from my house;) I have put many to the test as well:P I don't feel the need to buy a new one every season. I guess I used to back in my "Spring Break" days and not wanting that year's pictures to look like last years. But, I have 3 bikinis I've had now for 3 years. They've all been worn to shit and still look fab. One is better for sports (top stays on better), the other is better for, well, being REALLY tiny:P and the last is better for swimming laps:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.