4WayXena

Guys - would you use this restroom?

A friend of mine sent me this pic from an office, in NYC, completely designed by women.

I would have put up one of those carney games where if you whizzed on the target just right, made the balloon pop, you'd get a prize - like a clean floor :P

Could any of you guys use a urinal with someone looking at you?

A friend of mine sent me this pic from an office, in NYC, completely designed by women.

I would have put up one of those carney games where if you whizzed on the target just right, made the balloon pop, you'd get a prize - like a clean floor :P

Could any of you guys use a urinal with someone looking at you?

That's just wrong!:D:D

Walt

Ive actually been picturing that in my mind for years whenever I whip it out so its nice to see it in reality, the only problem I would have is leaving the stall!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Heck yes I would use it. I would be sure to use the 2nd one from the left. With that new enhancement drug I've been taking, I wouldn't need to bring my own ruler to show my progress.

C'mon IconB| You know you wanna!!

I was just gonna say that I would hesitate (reads "no fucking way" [;p]) to use a restroom where instead of women pointing and laughing... which doesn't really bother me much since I don't have a huge problem being laughed at... (especially since I know I'm white... :o:D)

it was paintings of men bent over w/pants around their ankles... :oB|:S but then I thought better of it... ... but since you asked... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I had a friend who had a mirror behind the toilet in his house. That freaked me out the first time I took a leak there. I was looking up and I was like holy shit there is someone in here. Then I realized it was just my reflection.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

In Japan, I was at a restaurant which had a urinal that would move side to side. :D

It was broken when I was there though. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.