adventurechick

Which is sexier?

So I was just informed by a friend tonight that bra and panties are sexier than a bathing suit... and I don't really see why because I would think a bathing suit would show more.... so y'all are my test audience.... which is sexier??

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

All depends on the particulars of each garment.

Need pictures to make any valid judgement.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Underwear has certain connotations that a bathing suit does not. A bathing suit is more commonly seen by everyone, it's acceptable to wear in public bathing areas and on the beach and it's usualy not something that's about to come off anytime soon.

Femmes in their underwear is something most guys see less often, usualy see it in a more private and intimate enviroment, and usualy only if your SO is wearing it, and about half of those times she's about to remove it. So, the circumstances and implications of femmes in their underwear is usualy what makes it sexier than bathing suits.
Pavlov's dog ;)

That said though; there are some exceptions.
Some lingerie has bad design, and many swimsuits would absolutely look sexier than those.

-
No 'mericans were harmed during the making of this post.

Underwear has certain connotations that a bathing suit does not. A bathing suit is more commonly seen by everyone, it's acceptable to wear in public bathing areas and on the beach and it's usualy not something that's about to come off anytime soon.

Femmes in their underwear is something most guys see less often, usualy see it in a more private and intimate enviroment, and usualy only if your SO is wearing it, and about half of those times she's about to remove it. So, the circumstances and implications of femmes in their underwear is usualy what makes it sexier than bathing suits.
Pavlov's dog ;)

That said though; there are some exceptions.
Some lingerie has bad design, and many swimsuits would absolutely look sexier than those.

-

What he said... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Metalslug is on the money. However, the question is the circumstance in which you'll be wearing the apparell. You might not want everyone on the beach to see you in your undies, whereas seeing you in you thong bikini might not be a big deal.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

> which is sexier??
Why don't you put pictures?
Seriously, NOT pictures of yourself, but of the lingerie and swimming suits you are talking about (pictures taken from the web and/of link) :)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com