ntrprnr

Superman is just SO happy to see us

That sound? That's the sound of the genius in marketing at Warner Brothers who let this one slip through getting fired...

I love it. Come on, Superman! Take me for a ride!!

Edited to add the photo. Duh.

That sound? That's the sound of the genius in marketing at Warner Brothers who let this one slip through getting fired...

Deep Thoughts, from Jack Handy:

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

Walt

Edited to add the photo. Duh.

Add me to the "I dont get it" list.

Why would someone get fired over this poster?
__

My mighty steed

For those that don't get it

or that Florida looks like a dick?

who gives a shit.

I feel sorry if the original poster or the guy trying to explain it to us think that is what a penis is supposed to look like.

haha you said -penis-. :)
This ad space for sale.

I feel sorry if the original poster or the guy trying to explain it to us think that is what a penis is supposed to look like.

With your vast penis handling experience I am quite sure you could fill him in on the ins and outs of the penis.

With your vast penis handling experience I am quite sure you could fill him in on the ins and outs of the penis.

I knew you were out there somewhere......and I figured if I gave you enough bait this morning you would get off my mom and come out to play.

So Superman was flying around. Things had been slow in Metropolis - he was too good at his job and the threats to society had been extinguished. He had done no crime fighting in months.

So he headed over to Gotham City and found Batman struggling with the Joker and went in for help, but Robin took him out just before h got there. Batman told him that Gotham was his turf and if he needed Superman's help, he'd ask for it.

So Superman headed out to the ocean where Aquaman was just mopping up after a battle with a giant mutant octopus. Aquaman let him knwo that it was under control.

As he was flying back over the coast he saw Wonder Woman sunbathing naked. Instantly, he knew he had arelease for his energy. "I'm faster than a speeding bullet" he smiled, knowing what he was going to do.

ZOOM! POP! ZOOM! he was in and out in an instant.

Wonder Woman felt the nudge and asked aloud, "What was that?" The Invisible Man Shouted, "MY ASS! OUCH!!"

At the newpaper's Christmas party, festivities were going great - the drinks were flowing and people were having a good time. One of the reporters gathered a new employee and brought him to the widow. "This window and building are perfect. When the wind is just right, like it is now, you can jump off and the wind will slow you down so you land safely on the ground."

The rookie said, "This is 60 stories up!" And the veteran said, "Watch this. 3-2-1 SeeYa!" Out the window he went. A couple of minutes later, he exited the elevator. "See? What did I tell you?"

The rookie then went to the window and jump, crashing to his death on the ground a few seconds later.

Lois, another reporter said, "You know, Clark, you're a reall asshole when you get drunk."

My wife is hotter than your wife.