dixieskydiver

American Idol

Jealous does not become you.:P

Carrie, lets kick Walt's ass!!:)

Bobbi

C'mon, I'm tryin' to help! Tell ya' what, when I get time I'll Photoshop a Tiger Beat cover and put Chrissypoo on it just for you and Carrie.

Or maybe I'll put ME on the cover!:D:D

Walt

Yeah, yeah...laugh it up, both of you.....I liked Chris, but Taylor is my kind of fun!!;):$:)
Bobbi

Taylor, is an entertainer, deluxe! The guy is really into the music and has fun on stage. He just might win the whole thing.
I know, all you girls out there are sad that Chris got bumped-off but... that guy is going to be laughing... all the way to the bank! He's already had an offer to open for Pearl Jam!

Chuck

You know Carrie, Walt watches the show!! He has the hots for Kat.:D

Bobbi

Nah. Kat can't hold a candle to you.:$

Walt

Walt! You are such a suck-up!:D:D:D:D
I don't think that Katherine is all that hot. She dresses like some kinda' Britny wannabe and her singing is boring. Maybe... she's a good 'hummer'!?:D:D:D

I don't think that Katherine is all that hot. She dresses like some kinda' Britny wannabe and her singing is boring. Maybe... she's a good 'hummer'!?:D:D:D

Ok, so let's say you had to spend 48 hours in a small room with either Katherine or Paula. Who would it be?

I'd choose Paula as long as she had her "meds". I think the entertainment value would be there for sure!

Walt

:(At this point, I'm asking for vibes, for me. I'm a sore loser. I lovED American Idol...note the "ED" at the end of love...

I'm sulking......yeah, yeah, yeah, he's better off not having to record their crap, but he's still on tour with the group....yeck. Singing group songs, YACK!!

American Idol is now off my weekly agenda. I can now go to the gym at a reasonable hour.

is

Finally, Mr. Billy Goat vibrato voice is gone.

OOOOOoooooo, I get it now....

You boys are JEAL-OUS! Hey jealousy....

Chris is hot and the ladies are wet and .....

ERRRRRR! Wrong.

He sings like a billy goat with his overdone, unnatural vibrato. Actually, Elliot does it too, but to a lesser extent.

And you ladies won't be getting nearly as wet when he's back working at Chick-fil-A or whatever it is he does. Without a band he will not sell records. There are no solo rock artists. Rock and roll is a package deal.

And I know how musicians get you ladies wet. I have been in several bands.... lol.

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

And I know how musicians get you ladies wet. I have been in several bands.... lol

You don't say? Well that does it for me, now I'm soaking:|

:P

Well, if it helps, I'll shave my head and sing just like a billy goat circa 1994.:P

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Ok, so let's say you had to spend 48 hours in a small room with either Katherine or Paula. Who would it be?

I'd choose Paula as long as she had her "meds". I think the entertainment value would be there for sure!

Walt

Aw, hell yeah! I'd take 'experience' over 'youth' any time! Besides, Paula is pretty damned 'shiny'! I've thought she was pretty sharp, since the 80's. Have you ever seen any of her videos? The girl's got a set of legs on her... I'm tellin' ya'! I have to agree with you, she'd have to have her 'meds', though.:D

Chuck

:(At this point, I'm asking for vibes, for me. I'm a sore loser. I lovED American Idol...note the "ED" at the end of love...

I'm sulking......yeah, yeah, yeah, he's better off not having to record their crap, but he's still on tour with the group....yeck. Singing group songs, YACK!!

American Idol is now off my weekly agenda. I can now go to the gym at a reasonable hour.

Pobrecita! ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))) <<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Feeling better now, it'll be o.k.

Chuck

Finally, Mr. Billy Goat vibrato voice is gone.

OOOOOoooooo, I get it now....

You boys are JEAL-OUS! Hey jealousy....

Chris is hot and the ladies are wet and .....

ERRRRRR! Wrong.

He sings like a billy goat with his overdone, unnatural vibrato. Actually, Elliot does it too, but to a lesser extent.

And you ladies won't be getting nearly as wet when he's back working at Chick-fil-A or whatever it is he does. Without a band he will not sell records. There are no solo rock artists. Rock and roll is a package deal.

And I know how musicians get you ladies wet. I have been in several bands.... lol.

Zipp0

That's why I suggested Paula get a towel for after Elliott sings. Good Lord, how she carries-on over that guy. I wouldn't walk across the street to hear him for free! They got rid of the wron guy!

Chuck

thank you...

I'm boycotting the show. Tuesday nights are now open on my calendar.

Do you think the ratings will go down without Chris? I do. In fact, they should just cancel the whole show.....

stupid voters.

Nah! It'll just keep rolling along like a turd down a gravel road. It'll just mean more votes for Taylor. My prediction? Katherine is next then... Elliott (Thank God!) I'm sorry, your guy lost but, like I said, ol' Chris is gonna go places! You watch, in a year from now.

Chuck

thank you...

I'm boycotting the show. Tuesday nights are now open on my calendar.

Do you think the ratings will go down without Chris? I do. In fact, they should just cancel the whole show.....

stupid voters.

I completly agree. I canceled the series recording on the DVR. I liked lisetening to a rocker. Don't get me wrong I like Taylor but I will no longer have that space taking up my DVR drive. I'll just hear what happens second hand at the office the next day. But one thing is good as some one else has mentioned he will be open for his own career not American Idols. It almost made me sick to see him going thru the motions to satisfy the producers. GO CHRIS!!!! ROCK ON!!!

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Agreed that Chris will do just fine on his own. I liked him a lot too but I thought Taylor and Elliott were equally as talented and all 3 have such different styles. Elliott might have a hard time because he doesn't have as much sex appeal and Taylor will be fine because of his entertainment value. It's still been a fun show to watch. If Katharine doesn't go next week, though, I'll quit watching as well.

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Chris is gonna go places! You watch, in a year from now.

I don't want to wait a year before hearing Chris! He will make a name for himself though. Who knows maybe he already has a deal with an existing band, like Fuel! Having Chris gone from the show, has taken the fun out of watching, because I don't like watching Elliot or Katharine.

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Chris is gonna go places! You watch, in a year from now.

I don't want to wait a year before hearing Chris! He will make a name for himself though. Who knows maybe he already has a deal with an existing band, like Fuel! Having Chris gone from the show, has taken the fun out of watching, because I don't like watching Elliot or Katharine.

Watching Elliott and Kathering, is just painful! I watch the show to see what Taylor comes up with next! I miss little Kellie!
I've been thinking about my statement you quoted and I think, once Chris gets the 'Idol Tour' completed, look-out! I said a year because, it took Bo Bice about that long. He has a CD out and a video on VH1. Be patient, you'll hear from Chris, again.

Chuck

Fuel just made Chris an offer on the EXTRA tv show. Chris is bound by the contract throughout the Idol tour. Possibly, the contract could be 'bought out'! I also read that Chris has had several offers, so we'll see which one, if any, he takes.

Unfortunately, Bo didn't have much say in the music
put on his cd. I hope in the future, Bo can get back to his music. His video is dreadful! The soundtrack is off, you have to wonder how could they release a video when the sound track is off? I like Bo, I don't like the 'pop music' they made him record.

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Fuel just made Chris an offer on the EXTRA tv show. Chris is bound by the contract throughout the Idol tour. Possibly, the contract could be 'bought out'! I also read that Chris has had several offers, so we'll see which one, if any, he takes.

Unfortunately, Bo didn't have much say in the music
put on his cd. I hope in the future, Bo can get back to his music. His video is dreadful! The soundtrack is off, you have to wonder how could they release a video when the sound track is off? I like Bo, I don't like the 'pop music' they made him record.

I've read and heard where Chris has had several offers.

The guy is definately going places. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He seems 'real' and un-touched by the hype of Idol.
I've heard folks like Toby Keith say that the people who put-out records really don't know shit about the type music a particular singer can do. They get someone who sells a million records and suddenly, they 'production line' singers and have them do what the person before them did. They give them the same 'look' and dress them similarly. I don't see Chris 'selling-out'. It's been tried so many times and so many good singers have bombed, because of the 'type-casting'.

Chuck