dixieskydiver

American Idol

I swore to myself "no more IDOL"

No Chris
No Idol

I still managed to sneak a peak.

No...I watched it . Dammit I watched it.

Kat was on her game/ET was okay/Taylor was good.

Kat's rainbow performance was nice.

I hate American Idol and am never watching it again...ever...

till next week.
:|

is

You use words like BLAMO, and we ARE going to make fun of you Dog!;):D:D:D

Randy acts retarded!!! He is not hip...he tries too hard and he is freaken OLD!!!

Yo yo yo wuz up dog doggie dog dog dog??? Bark bark!!

Bobbi

Soooo... I read a lot of Batman and Superman comics when I was a kid. Wanna make sumpthin of it?:D
Randy is not old! Geeeze-Louise! You have a real fear of the aging process... don't you? It's o,k. We all get older... if, we're lucky. Fuhget aboudit! Just have fun. That was a good Randy imitation!:D

Chuck

Here's my assesment of last night.

Like SM1 said, now that Chris is gone, I really don't care who wins. Anyway.....

Elliott: I said it before and I still stand by it; since Chris is gone, I want him to win. I think he worked the hardest and upped his game each week. He has a fantastic voice, but generally picks fairly boring songs. I think he needs the win more than Taylor or Katharine. All 3 of his performances were good, but he did not have a 'wow' performance.

Katharine: 1st and 3rd songs were a complete mess IMO. However, this was countered by her version of 'Over The Rainbow'. I felt that was phenomenal. Her phrasing, pitch and dynamics were damn near perfect.

Taylor: He was very consistent. 'You Are So Beautiful' was as good as Kat's 'Over The Rainbow'. His Springsteen number was OK with the biggest negative being that Paula Abdul is no Courtney Cox!

I think it's Taylor's competition to win. Sadly I think, Elliott is going home tonight.

Chris

At this point I don't care who goes home. My vote for eventual, though pointless, winner is Taylor. My guess is that Kat is going home tonight.

I think you're right about Taylor and I hope you're right about Katharine because I would like to see Elliott in the final.

Chris

If that's true, it wouldn't bother me at all. Without Chris and Mandisa, I honestly don't care.

Last year it was a more interesting finale because I liked both Bo and Carrie. Hell, I also liked Vonzell and Anthony. For me, the season started when Scott went.

Chris

I'm with you guys on this one. I'd like to see Katherine go home. She's too predictable and smug. I don't think she's a strong singer.

Elliot has a nice voice but will probably go home tonight because he doesn't have the 'pizzaz'. Maybe he should do a funny dance...which brings me to...

Taylor. He's NOT going home. If he leaves tonight I won't bother watching the finale.

The threat that Katherine poses in simply being 'female' and beautiful doesn't hold up (remember Rueben and Clay's final two) in the real world. If she stays in the contest I'm willing to bet its because boys like the 'boob' factor. Fans have been chastised before for voting with their eyes. It would be a more challenging AND exciting 'Idol' if Elliot & Taylor are the last two. I'd like that!!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Well, Taylor just gets on my nerves. He's too much out there for my personal taste. And he sounds too much like the singers he covers. Last night's Joe Cocker's song was too "copied."

I like Elliott. He's sweet and has some soul to him.

Katharine can only sing "Over the Rainbow" cause she was sitting and not making other moves. Her voice is just not consistent.

All of the above is IMHO. :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Well, as with any democratic process I did not vote, so I'll shut up!! :(

If you adhere to the philosophy of George Carlin then not voting gives you more of a right to complain... seeing as though you had nothing to do with the decision... I'm not sure I understand his logic but when he explains it... it seems to make sense... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm just hoping next season has some better singers. Now that Chris is off the show, it doesn't matter to me who wins. I'd like it to be Taylor but.....Katharine is more 'marketable'. I certainly wouldn't be buying any of their cd's. I think Katharine could have showed a little more compassion that Elliot was going home. She almost leaped with joy!

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.