Icon134

weekend numbers

I'm not familar with the convention here, 3 numbers separated by colons. What do the numbers represent?

humps (or other significant number ; jumps ; beer owed (for 1sts)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Personally, I'd have hit brakes, though if Wendy advised otherwise you should definitely listen to her!

Nope. He definitely should have been on front riser. Anytime your nose gets in front of the other person, trying to abort on brakes will make your canopy float before it dives away. The effect would have been the same whether he hit brakes or rear risers. Front risers would keep him from floating up and taking me out :-)

1 time about losing the camera helmet:13:1

The FTP about went in when a riser strike popped it off on Sat. Twisted the ankle Sunday and Kristi drug me home for some much needed rest on it. Did 5 Monday thanks to her being such a good care taker :)
I usually hate this weekend, the Fourth of July one and WFFC for the incidents fourm. I hate it even more then normal this year :(
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

It feels really odd and wrong to even think about myself or what I did over the weekend right now. There is just so much fucking pain in my circle. We lost several really amazing people this weekend. But for the sake of carrying on:

0; 20 or 21; 1; 2

1 :D owed for jumping my new Samurai 120 all day yesterday.

2 times I must raise my glass this weekend in a toast to our friends, Shannon and Patrick. And to those I didn't know... a toast to you as well. BSBD.

:)
A rainy weekend at NW Skydivers.. typical; for Memorial Day weekends in Washington.

BUT the rain did not deter some great times with people at the DZ.. one hell of a BBQ on Sat... good tunes with a DJ spinning a rather wide variety of music for us.

Had our fist cutaway at the DZ. She did it all the right way and we got all her trash back.....NOICE to be surrounded by so many open fields... but how the hell does the canopy pick a barn to land on when there are thousands of acres of wide open fields....eeeeshhh:ph34r:

Having Wireless internet connection at the DZ is a mixed blessing.. as the death toll rose all weekend long. I really hate opening up DZ.Com and seeing incidents about people we have met and jumped with......who are now no longer with us.[:/]

Who gives a fuck...there's other things to think about right now...I never made it to Byron.
>:(:(

This is going to sound insensitive, but so be it. There are enough "mourning" threads in the Bonfire right now, that nothing is served by these types of comments. They are rude and inappropriate. Everyone is affected when a bad weekend (fatality-wise) happens, but that doesn't give everyone carte blanche to spill their gloom and bad attitude into threads where others are trying to see the silver-lining and talking about something GOOD that may have happened last weekend.

Our small community has suffered losses this weekend. That doesn't give you the right to tell anyone, who doesn't mention it in a post, that what they have to say isn't important.

Show some respect for those wonderful people who still are in our little community and are just trying to deal with things in their own way, in this thread's case, by posting their weekend numbers.

Now...

:)
I spent the weekend at SGC and managed to get in some pretty cool jumps and get some good advice from jumpers better than me. I had a lot of fun and got to hang out with and jump with a bunch of my Ohio area skydiving friends, on a weekend with wonderful weather, aside from being a little hot. B|

Thanks Jim and Lee for having such a great dropzone with a great atmosphere.

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project