CSpenceFLY

More sad news

No. It is a cowardly, selfish act that often shatters the lives of those around you.

Life does get much better!

your life got much better, not everybodys does though

i think sometimes there is something majestic about somebody committing suicide, something so glorius in it's purity. One final act of doing something for yourself, a way of taking control when you may have been out of control

there are people all around you who know that blackness intimately, who've fought it...and are willing to help you fight it, too.

I have been there and I have overcome the need to end my life. Anyone that wants to talk about it can PM me anytime. Life does get much better! ;)

Me too. Email, IM, phone call, whatever it takes. Been there, and will ALWAYS be willing to talk about it.

i think sometimes there is something majestic about somebody committing suicide, something so glorius in it's purity. One final act of doing something for yourself, a way of taking control when you may have been out of control

FUCK THAT BULLSHIT!!

Nothing fucking glorious or magistic about death. Taking control my ass.

Anyone that believes that crock of shit is fucking idiot.

i think sometimes there is something majestic about somebody committing suicide, something so glorius in it's purity.

-Nothing glorious about it and you don't need to try and glamorize it. You're about on my last nerve tonight.

No. It is a cowardly, selfish act that often shatters the lives of those around you.

You hit the nail on the head. My first husband killed himself. I spent so long wishing I could just ask him why? Wondering what tiny thing I could have done differently that would have changed the outcome of that day. Feeling like I failed him. If you love someone, you just don't do that to them.

You hit the nail on the head. My first husband killed himself. I spent so long wishing I could just ask him why? Wondering what tiny thing I could have done differently that would have changed the outcome of that day. Feeling like I failed him. If you love someone, you just don't do that to them.

I am so very sorry you feel that you could've done something different - even a small thing - which would've changed the outcome.

The only thing which can be done is from the suicidal person themselves, and only when they really understand what happens to the brain during depression, and over time chronic, debilitating depression. YOU could do nothing. He was the only one who could've done it.

What could he have done, you ask? Get help. Talk to someone and get into therapy. Get onto the proper medication for that illness, and then really dig in and get to work learning new, better coping mechanisms. You can't learn the new stuff while still chemically imbalanced; but to stay balanced once you get there, you have to do the work. And it's fucking hard work. And, as I and several others on this thread can attest to, it can be done.

Sartre, it was not your fault, and I am so very sorry you carry a burden like that with you. Also, please, try to understand it mightn't've been his fault, either. Maybe he didn't understand what was going on; I promise, it's very tough to be in the middle of it and understand what really is happening. Maybe he got too tired of the torment he was in. Maybe a billion things, but one thing is sure; it is NOT your fault, no more so than it would be if I suicided tonight.

Brain, you don't seem to understand the issues if you believe that suicide - death, for that matter - is majestic. I've read some of your other posts, and at this point consider you a troll...and determined to stir shit when it doesn't need to be, simply for the fun of it. Therefore, because you are indeed mimicking a troll perfectly, until you can post appropriately and not stir shit, I will not be responding to you...and I suggest that all who read this do the same.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

If anyone is thinking of suicide, please reach out one last time. There are people who know and understand that darkness, that never-ceasing pain. People who understand what it's like to sit at the edge of the abyss and feel the pull to slide down into it. There are people who understand, who care more than you'd believe, and who will hold your hand all the way back from the edge. Do not think you are as alone as it seems - there are people all around you who know that blackness intimately, who've fought it...and are willing to help you fight it, too.

Call someone. Tell someone. Write a note to a virtual stranger - me - and know that you'll be heard. Reach out one more time...'cause there is help; there is a life after this blackness, there is a way through and there can be happiness again. I know this; and I promise you this, too. Just reach out one more time.

Ciels-
Michele

WOW...... that will help someone !

Thank you, Michelle. I no longer blame myself, but it took me a long time to figure it out. That was part of point I was trying to express, it's selfish because those left behind second guess and wonder if they failed their loved one. But no worries, it was a long time ago and I am completely at peace with it. I just miss him still sometimes.

As for Brian, thank you, Michelle for expressing the same opinion of him that I have- he's a troll, he's just trying to get attention, and we should all just ignore him and hope he goes away.

Sorry, I guess it's my night to be grouchy.

Just got off the phone with his dad. man, i'd hate to be a cop or something like that giving bad news. Ok, eyes are a bit blurry but his dad was saying how if people want to send card the y can send it to 1497 clark st merrick NY 11566. I think right now his family could use the support.. I was tel;ling his dad about all the crap brian used to amuse us with. I made him laugh so thats a start.
Brian was a good friend and he will be missed. Why the fuck didnt he call me? Suicide is not the answer. All of my friends can have whatever they need if it means they dont kill themselves. Except my pocket pussy:D man, what else can u say to a deceased family.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

that is correct, please all send a card to his family. I know that would mean a great deal. i dont really know too much about depression, never suffered with it but if anyone of my friends gets it call me.. Obviously it is a problem that friends can try and help with
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yes, I still don't understand why he did it. I know the BAR exam had something to do with it maybe. It is so weird to me. I have never known someone to do such a thing. He knows he hasd many friends here in FL and why why why would he not call?

I am sorry Brian...
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla