soulshine

My new buddy.

dog looks cute... now get to it mking up a good and belivable story on how she lost the leg... like maybe a freak rollerblading accident, or she femured in under a 10sq.ft. canopy.......

Was he born that way? If so, how did you teach him to walk?

No, he wasn’t born that way he lost it when he was around 4 months old. Yea....an alligator got em:)!
He was up and running the day after he had it removed """THANKS DOC SHERRI"""
I'm sure the front leg is a bit more difficult to figure out for her. Her size is definitely on her side. I would suggest maybe wrapping a receiving blanket, scarf or something under her belly and lifting her up slightly on her legs. Have someone coaxing her with a toy to get her moving forward toward it. In any case I would definitely make sure her legs are getting exercise so she gains muscle mass. If you have access to a pool I would take her to pet smart and fit her for a "fido float". It’s a doggie life jacket and they are awesome. You can take her in the pool "hold her close at first until she gets used to the water", and then let her float. Dogs will instinctively kick their legs and try to swim. Actually you could probably fill the tub nice and high on let her float and kick in there (she is so small). This will get her using those legs and in turn she will get some great exercise. Please keep me posted on her progress :)<>
Tami and Herc ;)

OMG, she is soooo freakin cute!!!

Mimi comes to mind.... doesn't really go with the whole 3 legged thing, but she looks like a mimi... :)
Have fun with your new lil pup!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I had a rooster with only one leg (we think a rat got it when it was just a few days old). I nursed it back to health and we named him Ampy.

I think Ampy is a great name!

About the rooster, he learned to crow, although somewhat strangely. He got an infection in his good leg and I had to give him meds for awhile to clear that up. We ended up getting him a nice girlfriend but seeing him try to make her happy was a little painful. Maybe we ended up giving him just a tease.

Nevermind.

The puppy had several seizures and was vomiting this morning. I had to have her put to sleep. Don't bother sending pm's or "vibes" or anything along those lines, it annoys the shit out of me.

Life sucks right now.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~