Frenchy68

OMG! I just figured out the meaning of life!!!

The meaning of life is three-legged dogs. :|

I sure hope the meaning of life is not about target practice!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Damn! Just forgot what I was thinking about. Again.:|

Shanghai

I like the way you think!>:(

Do come and visit.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Good sex with someone with whom you are in love.

Great! You HAD to drop the "L" bomb, didn't you?
I bet the mods will now delete this otherwise fine thread.:|

(You just happen to be right though... :)

That is highly debatable! Quick, someone make a poll and scientifically prove this! :D:D:D

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Damn! Just forgot what I was thinking about. Again.:|

Me too... weeeeeeeeee

A contradiction arose from which there were two exits. Either that which I called reason was not so rational as I supposed, or that which seemed to me irrational was not so irrational as I supposed. And I began to verify the line of argument of my rational knowledge. Verifying the line of argument of rational knowledge I found it quite correct. The conclusion that life is nothing was inevitable; but I noticed a mistake. The mistake lay in this, that my reasoning was not in accord with the question I had put. The question was: "Why should I live, that is to say, what real, permanent result will come out of my illusory transitory life - what meaning has my finite existence in this infinite world?" And to reply to that question I had studied life. The solution of all the possible questions of life could evidently not satisfy me, for my question, simple as it at first appeared, included a demand for an explanation of the finite in terms of the infinite, and vice versa. I asked: "What is the meaning of my life, beyond time, cause, and space?" And I replied to quite another question: "What is the meaning of my life within time, cause, and space?" With the result that, after long efforts of thought, the answer I reached was: "None."

...A contradiction arose from which there were two exits....

Well, now I have a meaning for my life...it's to be spent trying to figure out WTF all that means...:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

With the result that, after long efforts of thought, the answer I reached was: "None."

(c) Leo Tolstoy. ;)

Good sex with someone with whom you are in love.

*seconds that* A noble quest which will keep you occupied for a lifetime. B|
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«