Icon134

weekend numbers (Last weekend in June...)

0:6:1 (first time competing in an NSL meet!)

A HUGE thanks to Allen Butt, Chicagoland Skydiving, the ladies on High Maintenance and Andyman for making my first meet a very enjoyable experience (I'll pay beer next weekend when everyone is awake enough to drink it.) I had a great time and learned a ton (especially about how exits really can make or break the skydive!) I was really impressed with how smoothly everything ran, and I was very appreciative of Allen helping us out.

The ladies of High Maintenance were fantastic skydivers. You would never guess that craichead has only 100 jumps. Andycam is the man! I think I've been bitten by the 4-way bug.....

A big congrats to the CSC Sirens. They did an absolutely OUTSTANDING job! Their last round was extremely impressive! I also really appreciate their support.

I also FINALLY got to meet the lovely melstarr!!!! :)
I want to do it all again!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Only with myself:13:0

Awesome weekend

1: solo freefly jump
1: lurked a tandem
3: coached jumps
4: 2 way freefly jumps
4: 4 way jumps
Passed my C test now I just need to get a few more jumps in.

AWESOME WEEKEND!

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

1 : 5 : 1

5 sweet jumps on Saturday, woo-hoo!! B| Finally after a month of crappy weekend weather, I got back in the air.

Did 4 5-ways and 1 6-way. I have no idea why, but for some reason instead of being floaty as I have in the past, I was the one dropping out after the first point. :S But I got some good tips and held my position on the last one! B| (That is until Steve slid under me...)

Beer owed for my 1st (and 2nd) ride in a Caravan. Can't say I like the longer climb to altitude, but it was kinda nice to be sitting on benches instead of the floor.

Shout out to Sara, thanks for the ride out there and some fun dives! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

>:( You and miss jumpjunkie can BITE ME! okay?

not only did Skydive Orange jump this weekend!!!!! BUT... you both skipped out on Saturday's film festival which turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the winners of this year's Orange Film Festival. Non-Skydiving category was won by Rhonda, and the skydiving category was won by Shane. All entries were fantastic!

I was pretty busy trying to throw my video together last minute (as usual), so my jump numbers were limited.....

:P; 2; 0

:)
American boogie!B|

Did lots of great freefly jumps, some tracking jumps, 3 milestone jumps, 4 night jumps, 2 hop and pop demos at altitude on some smaller canopies, a helicopter wingsuit jump, a high speed exit wingsuit jump out of the CASA, and had a great time.

I also passed the private pilot written test.

>:( You and miss jumpjunkie can BITE ME! okay?

not only did Skydive Orange jump this weekend!!!!! BUT... you both skipped out on Saturday's film festival which turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the winners of this year's Orange Film Festival. Non-Skydiving category was won by Rhonda, and the skydiving category was won by Shane. All entries were fantastic!

I was pretty busy trying to throw my video together last minute (as usual), so my jump numbers were limited.....

:P; 2; 0

Honestly, I had all of my stuff pack up ready to go and I made one more check on the USAirnet site. The satellite picture showed cloud cover over the entire area. Not to mention, their forecast didn't show the ceiling getting above 2,000ft through Sunday night. [:/]

The Original Cabana Boy!

One hot weekend at the American Boogie. Only got in nine jumps because had to leave mid boogie for my high school reunion.

Made a bunch of jumps with some of the folks from the World Team and Roger Ponce as LO. Man can you knock out points when there is that much talent in the air with you. I felt like I was on an amusement park ride with all the turnin', twistin' and spinnin' were doing.

Good times.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

One hot weekend at the American Boogie. Only got in nine jumps because had to leave mid boogie for my high school reunion.

I was wondering where you disappeared off too! I hope the reunion was fun. I had a good time at my 10th a few years ago.

1;): 2: 1

Two fantastic jumps at skydive San Marcos.

A two-way with Dave H. (bluskidave) to work on fall rates. Stayed with him the whole time. YES!

Got on Jessica's 100th jump on the sunset load. It was also my 50th:)
A very awesome time indeed!

Oh, yes, I suppose I owe beer twice because it was also my first time to jump with bluskidave! It's really cool when an upjumper takes the time to skydive with a lowtimer like me. Thanks Dave:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I was out of town on Saturday - so Sunday was my only jumping day. i checked the weather before I got in the car 100% chance of rain at Orange and only 50% chance of rain at West Point.

Sorry I missed the film festival, but i'm looking forward to seeing it on DVD!!!!
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

I was out of town on Saturday - so Sunday was my only jumping day. i checked the weather before I got in the car 100% chance of rain at Orange and only 50% chance of rain at West Point.

Sorry I missed the film festival, but i'm looking forward to seeing it on DVD!!!!

Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt!!!! :P All these damn excuses. GOSH!!!!! :D

Step one - Touchg thumbs together tip to tip
Step two - Keeping thumbs touching, touch tip to tip your index fingers.
Step three - Hold your hands out in front of you
Step Four - Press hands toward each other.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun